1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 I am constantly getting stuck

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Coolminttt, May 6, 2021.

1. Coolminttt

Coolminttt Blue Snail

May 31, 2020
    7:53 PM
    Coolminttt
    Cleric
    IGN: Coolminttt

I DCed at first upon changing channels. Subsequent logins showed key bindings resetted, all mobs freezing, and finally everything freezing before DCing again a few seconds later. Currently still stuck at Gallos.

- Some observations:
    1. I am able to play another character on the same account perfectly fine.
    2. I am able to play another account perfectly fine.
    3. This occurred on 3 other separate occasions on different maps in which was fixed by GMs after I used @GM on my other account.

I hope someone could help me check my logs and help to figure out a work around? cause its becoming more frequent and i just wanna play the game ><

edit: got unstuck by Ferlucio from gallos! However im also worried if this could happen again

2. OP
    OP
    Coolminttt

Coolminttt Blue Snail

May 31, 2020
    Coolminttt
    Cleric
    Update: ok i got stuck again this time at skelegons.
    What happened: i was changing channels to find a channel to train in.

after logins i experienced the same thing where the map will just freeze and ill dc straight after. Not very sure whats going on but i cant play this specific character ><

3. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    4:53 AM
    Try posting in characters issues since its a characters issue thing and maybe they can get it fixed faster from there.

4. OP
    OP
    Coolminttt

Coolminttt Blue Snail

May 31, 2020
    Coolminttt
    Cleric
    Alright thanks!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1