1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Zakum Prequest Guide

Discussion in '(Party) Quests' started by Pepsi, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Pepsi

Pepsi Red Snail

Apr 14, 2015
    Male
    10:23 AM
    Pepsi
    I thought I'd post up an old thread I made for anyone that still didn't know how to do it. I guess that's fairly unlikely on this server though.

There are 3 sections to the Zakum Prequest. This guide will explain them all.

Requirements:
    - Lvl 50+

Before you start
    before you can start doing the pre-quests you need to go to El Nath and talk to your 3rd job instructor. After that you walk up to the Door to Zakum to talk with Adobis.
    [​IMG]

Part 1
    You will need to create a party even if you are the only person in it. This stage is a party quest and is easier with more people. It can be done alone in about 15minutes though (30min limit).

Once you enter you will need to search through the maps and hit rocks / chests to collect 7 keys. These 7 keys will give you what you need to finish this quest. You can also try to collect all of the 32 documents from this but it normally requires several people. If you do try this then you will get 5 dead mine scrolls (take you from anywhere in orbis / aqua / nath to dead mine).

Each map in this PQ has a different name, opening the mini-map so it shows the name will tell you which of these rooms you are in.
    The keys are always in the same rooms:
    To get to room 16 go into room 10 and go right two maps.
    [​IMG]

Once you have all the keys you should go to room 16-5 (this map is normally left until the end). In this map there will be a large chest, you should drop all 7 keys in the middle in front of it (this is sometimes hard because of falling rocks). After a few seconds the chest will open and drop a large red fire orb. You should then go to the main room (Unknown dead mine) and talk with Aura.
    [​IMG]

Once you have talked with aura everyone except the leader should exit through the portal. The leader should always be last otherwise the other members will not receive the fire orb needed to progress on to stage 2.

Part 2
    This stage is a jump quest. It can take anywhere between 10 minutes and 24 hours depending on how good you are. The average time seems to be 1-2 hours. There are two maps to this, the second being slightly harder.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Once you have reached the end of the 2nd map talk with adobis and you will receive the breath of lava.

Part 3
    For this stage you will need to collect 30 gold teeth. These are dropped by zombie minors in the dead mine shaft maps. These are just before bains on the way up to Zakum. It can take quite a while to collect them so make sure you do this in good time before a run. All you have to do after that is bring them to Adobis. You can then trade the fire orb (from stage 1), breath of lava (from stage 2) and 30 gold teeth for 5 eye of fire's. You will now be able to enter the Entrance to Zakum as long as you have at least 1 eye of fire (EoF). You cannot just buy one to avoid doing these quests, you must have done it at least once.

You use the eye of fire to summon Zakum by dropping it in the middle of the platform.

Good luck

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
    • Great Work x 8
    • Like x 5
    • Useful x 3
    • Informative x 2
    • Agree x 1
    • Disagree x 1
  2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Just want add here its 30 gold teeth not hector tails.

3. OP
    OP
    Pepsi

Pepsi Red Snail

Apr 14, 2015
    Male
    Pepsi
    Thanks, I forgot to edit that back. I always liked the challenge of getting gold teeth.

4. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    4:23 AM
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
  5. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    5:23 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    This isn't correct, I usually take 4 minutes 20 seconds on average, anyways...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
    You're correct it is incorrect it usually takes me 27hrs to do on average. Kappa

Last edited: Aug 26, 2015
  7. Aero

Aero Skelosaurus

Apr 9, 2015
    Male
    9:23 AM
    Aero
    Night Lord
    Horizon
    Thank fuck for this. I can finally complete my Zakum quest. #TheDream

Thanks man, good job,

8. Noob

Noob Slime

Sep 22, 2015
    Male
    Finland
    11:23 AM
    Yewna
    Bandit
    Nani
    Are beginners able to do this ? (can't remember) they don't have a 3rd job advancer
    Cause I'm going to solo it Kappa

9. Gi

Gi Windraider

Dec 29, 2014
    Male
    Seems like currently beginners can head over to the Tylus (3rd Job - Warrior Instructor) to ask for permission.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Aggrokk

Aggrokk Slime

Oct 1, 2020
    Male
    4:23 PM
    Aggrokk
    Dark Knight
    does anyone have a video guide? lol

11. ONASSIS

ONASSIS Mushmom

Oct 9, 2019
    Male
    cojs
    Bowman
    share the right way please

12. Krythan

Krythan Nightshadow

Sep 2, 2022
    Krythan
    Bishop
    Sleepywood
    > After that you walk up to the Door to Zakum to talk with Adobis.

Minor tip: To save time, buy a Return Scroll to Dead Mine, or find someone waiting to do a Zakum run who will let you use their Bishop's door skill.

13. creative

creative Mr. Anchor

Nov 2, 2019
    Male
    I apologize for posting on an old thread, but figured this would be helpful for people who are looking for help. Step by step guide on how to complete the JQ. You don't have to follow everything he does since it's either in a higher version or just doesn't work out.

Part 1 | Part 2

• Like Like x 1