1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Temp fix for GTOP (suggestion)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by eliyuh, May 23, 2021.

1. eliyuh

eliyuh Mushmom

Apr 22, 2021
    Male
    7:49 PM
    Reward NX simply for clicking red kimmy and going to GTOP. Trust us players to at least try to vote <3

This server may not be “vote to win” but it’s certainly vote to wash. A lot of us need tons of NX to fully wash and not being able to vote is sadge

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    4:49 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    You’re not going to die from missing out on 1 day of NX.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    eliyuh

eliyuh Mushmom

Apr 22, 2021
    Male
    I don’t see GTOP going back on the changes they’ve implemented. If their goal is to prevent vote abuse, this problems not gonna go away. It’s now been 3 days of not being able to vote.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    I do agree that if people are getting completely locked out from voting altogether, this is something staff should have to address (as it is basically restricting access to a fundamental part of the game). However, out of all the discord communities I’ve observed, I haven’t seen anybody complain about not being able to vote. Most people I know have found their work arounds to the new restrictions that block multi vote.

In retrospect, it has always been slightly biased towards ‘pay2win’ in the sense that voting on mobile data was the most consistent method to vote on multiple accounts.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
  5. OP
    OP
    eliyuh

eliyuh Mushmom

Apr 22, 2021
    Male
    Screen Shot 2021-05-22 at 3.40.59 PM.png
    I get this popup now when trying to do the workaround, seems like it disables your account from voting for 24 hours. No matter how many browsers or airplane flicks I do, itll still say I already voted after getting this message.
    Hopefully this error is a temporary thing and accidental on GTOPs end, if not, it's a huge problem for those of us that are getting it.

• Agree Agree x 3
  6. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Click vote again... then refresh and re-verify. It should work on one of the future attempts.

Edit: Just saw from a few people that just today it seems like all voting is messed up. Let’s wait and see what staff says.

• Great Work Great Work x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    eliyuh

eliyuh Mushmom

Apr 22, 2021
    Male
    Thx for the suggestion but I've tried for nearly 2 hours on 2 different accounts,~1hr before reset, ~1hr after. 9 browsers installed on my iphone now lmao. This is basically the same convo that's getting repeated on #support in the discord.
    I'm hoping this is a temp bug though on GTOPs end, it doesn't make any sense that some of us can't vote on even 1 account in the past 72 hours. If it's not temporary then hopefully there's something the ML staff can do for those of us that can't vote. :\

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Seems like there was another change just today that’s blocking any type of voting. We’ll have to wait and see.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    7:49 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    I've tried this for literal months and still couldnt get a second account to vote on my mobile data.

10. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Voting seems to be working again.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Finally

Finally Mano

Feb 20, 2021
    Male
    8:49 PM
    Papylon
    Shadower
    Seems so. Someone on Discord said that they were able to vote after clearing the data of their browser.
    I did the same on Chrome (my second browser) and it worked.

12. OP
    OP
    eliyuh

eliyuh Mushmom

Apr 22, 2021
    Male
    Was finally able to vote on one, the second account does not wanna work =p
    EDIT: Voted on all accounts at reset without any problems.