1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Canopus Gear?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by d3lm, May 26, 2021.

1. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    9:15 PM
    Hey there fellow legends!

So I've been wondering if the Canopus gear is still around or it has been removed? As you can see on this thread someone pulled the overall but it was back in 2015 and no one ever gets it again ever since or at least not posted on discord/forum. Based on the gachapon guide (last edited 2019) the gear isn't listed there so is it really removed from nautilus gacha? I've used my gacha around 500 tickets there, hell even after getting 2 legendary items I still can't seem to find them (or maybe the chance is just too little?).

[​IMG]
    For those of you wondering tf is this gear, here it is. Can check maplelegends lib also to see stats
    hat
    overall
    boots
    gloves

I'd like to have one just for the style "fAsHiOnStOrY" as you may know I like most pirate gears more than nx costume.

So yeah is the canopus gear still there to get? tyvm SlimeSmile

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    7:15 AM
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    The entire list of items available through gachapon is listed through the gachapon guide.

I don't think this equip is available anymore. I wasn't aware there were even lvl 110 class equips in the game. Maybe some boomer can enlighten us on what happened in 2015.

3. Luu

Luu Pac Pinky

May 15, 2021
    Male
    10:15 AM
    LuuBluum
    I/L Wizard
    I hope at some point all the level 110 gear is made available in some form. Sure, most people will never use this stuff anyway, but it doesn't hurt to stick it back in gacha or stick it in a monster drop table or something.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    10:15 AM
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    That's a juicy looking overall...

If I recall correctly aren't lv110 items available through the dragon rider pq in GMS? I believe someone said here that it is v0.62 incompatible. Funny how that itemed ended up in gach back in 2015.

Would be neat if staff could add in lv110 armor into Neo Tokyo drop tables :eyes: (after all they already drop lv115 weapons so it makes sense progression-wise). A little buff/breath of fresh air to what is otherwise unrewarding content.

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    7:15 AM
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    The secret NT buff we were looking for that was hidden in plain sight.

• Like Like x 2
  6. OP
    OP
    d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    9:15 PM
    I guess no one knows... :c

• Like Like x 1