1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anyone who can give some leveling tips for 1-50?

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by hilden, Apr 16, 2015.

1. hilden

hilden Mano

Apr 16, 2015
    7:54 PM
    hilden
    Magician
    Hello, im looking for some good spots / quests to do and it seems like i cant find them. Im level 18 atm.

If anyone have any tips for good spots, please share them, im sure that other ppl then me would love some tips aswell :)

Happy Mapleing !

2. House M.D.

House M.D. Horny Mushroom

Apr 1, 2015
    10:54 AM
    John's Flower jump quest at level 15 is good exp if you're good at jump quests.

For now I think you should start the 99 green mushroom quest and then just camp out in the Ellinia tree dungeon killing green mush. Since you're a magician I think you can hit the horned mush there also.

At level 22 I always go to Sleepywood and double up on the 99 Horned Mushroom and 99 Zombie Mushroom quest.

At level 25 you get the Strange Dish 1 quest (get 50 evil eye tails) and you can triple that up with the Lazy Calico quest (get 10 evil eye tails) and the Danger: 99 evil eye quest.

3. OP
    OP
    hilden

hilden Mano

Apr 16, 2015
    hilden
    Magician
    Hello and thanks alot, i just did both 100 green mushroom quests. Lvl 19 atm. I think imma go for the blue and zombie mushrooms now :)

4. Latte

Latte Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Mar 29, 2015
    USA
    1:54 PM
    Latte
    Bishop
    Horizon
  5. OP
    OP
    hilden

hilden Mano

Apr 16, 2015
    hilden
    Magician
    Thanks alot for those guides, exatly what i where looking for. Its so much harder to find guides for this patch then retail :p

6. OP
    OP
    hilden

hilden Mano

Apr 16, 2015
    hilden
    Magician