1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Broccolee Commissions [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by bloodmoonhow, May 21, 2021.

1. bloodmoonhow

bloodmoonhow Mano

Nov 7, 2020
    2:20 AM
    Hi. I will draw you stuff for mesos.

These are the kinds of things I draw for mesos:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

OK so now you definitely want a drawing so...
    Post the following form in this thread or send to my discord at broccolee#8992. If I accept, it will be added to the queue. Keep in mind that I reserve the right to decline any requests for whatever reason.

IGN:
    Discord:
    Type of Drawing you want:
    Choose a type of Rendered Drawing, then... add on any add-ons! (Refer to chart below)
    Picture/Reference: The more, the better.
    Pose/Facial Expression: The more descriptive, the better! in fact, feel free to submit a drawing to help me understand more clearly even if it's stick figures!
    Mood/Atmosphere:
    (Optional) A little bit about yourself: Any running jokes you might want, small details like IRL tattoos/accessories you might want, if this is a gift, etc...

By default, I will deliver a drawing with both a transparent background and a simple gradient. If you have a specific background you wish for, please let me know!

1. Rendered Drawings:
    Bust/Portrait Character = 30m
    Full-body Pet/Animal = 30m
    Full-body Character = 45m

2. Add-Ons:
    Background Objects = 15-30m based on complexity
    Additional Pet/Animals = 25m
    Additional Full-body Characters = 30m
    Unique, Fully-drawn Background = 80m

Example orders:
    Full-body Character (45m) with one Pet add-on (30m): 45m + 30m = 75m total
    [​IMG]
    Full-body Pet/Animal (30m) with one Animal add-on(25m): 30m + 25m = 55m total
    [​IMG]
    Full-body Character (45m) with many Animal + Background Objects (45m): 45m + 45m (the animals are part of the background object) = 90m
    [​IMG]
    Full-body Character (30m) with one Animal add-on (10m) and Background Objects (5m): 45m + 25m + 15m = 85m total
    [​IMG]

Anyway, there's only a certain number of drawings I can commit to at a time... So why don't you have a look at what they are.

The only q i see here is you, qt.

In general, I reserve the right to use the final delivered drawing in any way. And as long as you (I'm referring to the customer) are not doing anything malicious or infringing on rights, feel free to do anything with them too! I only ask that people do not use drawings made for others without asking permission.

Thanks for coming by :)

• Friendly Friendly x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  2. mirurun

mirurun King Slime

Jan 23, 2019
    Female
    5:20 PM
    Beginner
    IGN: Shiroma
    Discord: shiroma#5042
    Type of Drawing you want (Refer to chart below): full body character 30m
    Picture/Reference (the more the better):
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pose/Facial Expression (the more descriptive, the better! in fact, feel free to submit a drawing to help me understand more clearly even if it's stick figures!): if I can find a proper pose reference I'll send it to you via discord! a cool/nonchalant expression like my current icon maybe SlimeShocked
    Mood/Atmosphere: same as above [​IMG] UM like ... cool / wistful, but it's up to you!
    (Optional) A little bit about yourself; Any running jokes you might want, small details like IRL tattoos/accessories you might want, if this is a gift, etc...: please make the fringe go past the eyebrows, the in-game hairstyle's fringe is so dank :')

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Shui

Shui Slime

May 15, 2020
    Shui
    Beginner
    11/10 artist, ty for bringing justice to my MapleF18MapleF18MapleF18

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  4. Cowbelle

Cowbelle Mushmom

Jul 11, 2020
    Female
    Cowbelle
    Beginner
    Homies
    MEMEMEMEME I HOPE I MADE IT IN TIME
    IGN: cowbelle
    Discord: u have :)
    Type of Drawing you want (Refer to chart below): I'm thinking full body char with a pet and possibly some background objects
    the rest of the info i'll DM you on discord bc it is a surprise gift :)

CAN'T RECOMMEND ENOUGH TO THE READERS TO GET YOURSELF A DRAWING

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kirklandwata

Kirklandwata Slime

Jun 23, 2020
    Male
    Beginner
    Eggies
    IGN: Boomeraple
    Discord: HEEM#8553
    Type of Drawing you want: Choose a type of Rendered Drawing, then... add on any add-ons! (Refer to chart below) : Full-body Character (30m) with many Animal + Background Objects (20m): 30m + 20m (the animals are part of the background object) = 50m
    Picture/Reference: The more, the better. [​IMG]
    Pose/Facial Expression: The more descriptive, the better! in fact, feel free to submit a drawing to help me understand more clearly even if it's stick figures!
    Mood/Atmosphere: Will msg on discord
    (Optional) A little bit about yourself: Any running jokes you might want, small details like IRL tattoos/accessories you might want, if this is a gift, etc... : please contact me on discord when you get the chance! HEEM#8553

• Like Like x 1
  6. ZacD

ZacD Slime

Apr 25, 2020
    Female
    ZacD
    Bishop
    Alchemi
    Hi!Ur Art is amazing :)!!
    IGN:ZacD
    Discord:Reastie#3587
    Type of Drawing you want (Refer to chart below): Bust/Portrait Character - 15m
    [​IMG]
    Pose/Facial Expression (the more descriptive, the better! in fact, feel free to submit a drawing to help me understand more clearly even if it's stick figures!): Smiling face is good :)
    Please let me know when to trade you ,Thanks!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. lizzzzzzzzy

lizzzzzzzzy Mano

Mar 27, 2020
    Female
    Priest
    omg i loveeee broccolee's work!! I cannot recommend it enough. he made me look so cute uwu also look at the QUALITY AND DETAIL !!!!

IMG_9841.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Salt

Salt Slimy

Apr 3, 2015
    Male
    10:20 AM
    Newbton, Salt
    Paladin
    Southperry
    IGN: Newbton
    Discord: Jonte#2858
    Type of Drawing you want (Refer to chart below): Full-body character + fully drawn background. For background add in a mushroom house behind full-body character + add in a crying/scared Mushroom (mob) & Pig (mob)
    newbton.jpg

9300155.png 1210102.png

445456.jpg

Pose/Facial Expression: Salty & tired from killing 1000000000000 Mushrooms and Pigs on Maple Island.
    Mood/Atmosphere: IDK up to you!
    (Optional) A little bit about yourself: I'm never lucky. Would be nice with a small cloud pouring down rain above my character. Or a small salt container above character pouring down salt.

• Like Like x 1
  9. jinzheng32

jinzheng32 Red Snail

Aug 6, 2017
    Male
    5:20 AM
    Pepegahero
    Warrior, Hero, Cleric
    Beaters
    Hi i'm very interested in your work! it looks amazing! can you msg me on disc jinz32#5040 i would like to do it with 2 person in the pic! Ill ppay premium for anything needed ^_^ and I[ll buy individual ones for 3 chars. just lmk! we can discuss on discord

Would be great to have a pic of my char and my friend together as I'm probably hitting 200 this week! lmk if you would like to discuss further

10. imsteven

imsteven Mushmom

Jul 9, 2018
    Male
    Shines
    Night Lord
    IGN: Shines
    Discord: STEVEN#1330
    Type of Drawing you want (Refer to chart below): Full body character
    Picture/Reference (the more the better): I'll send you information on Discord.
    Pose/Facial Expression (the more descriptive, the better! in fact, feel free to submit a drawing to help me understand more clearly even if it's stick figures!): I'll send you information on Discord.
    Mood/Atmosphere: I'll send you information on Discord.

11. OP
    OP
    bloodmoonhow

bloodmoonhow Mano

Nov 7, 2020
    Thank you for the responses, everyone! The queue will be closed for now as I slowly start working through these :D

• Like Like x 1
  12. klaare

klaare Horny Mushroom

May 17, 2018
    Female
    Artemys/klaare
    Bowmaster
    Promise
    If you're still accepting commissions, please do one for WaeriWaeri and me! :heartbeat:

IGN: Artemys & Waeri
    Discord: clare#777 & Waeri#0107
    Type of Drawing you want: Full body character (2) + pet Fox + background
    Picture/Reference: We kinda want an AOT (Attack on Titan) theme HAHAHA. Can you help to add the AOT Survey Corps cape to our characters pleaseee! Although the cape might cover most of our clothes... I guess for this you can see what works better hahaha. For the background maybe something like a destroyed/burning houses.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pose/Facial Expression:
    - Artemys: Tsundere to match my in-game face
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    - Waeri: Sarcastic/don't care vibe, something like MapleF3? Just casually eating the bread hahaha
    maplestory f3 dont care sarcastic face

Mood/Atmosphere: Um.. AOT theme lol, chaotic background and we're just there chilling LOL i hope this makes sense? if you don't know the anime feel free to discord me/Waeri if you need more info! Also, i know we have quite a lot of requests so please charge us more if you feel like you need more time to draw! Thank you! OnionSpark
    --
    EDIT: Omg i have my draft here but I didn't click post yet MapleF4 nvm I'll leave it here hahah if you're willing to open again pls consider us!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    bloodmoonhow

bloodmoonhow Mano

Nov 7, 2020
    First commish donezo! ^~^
    IGN: Cowbelle
    [​IMG]
    And for people interested, I've also uploaded a 15x speed video of the process!

Thank you for the order, Belle! It was supes cute and wholesome :D I loved working on it!

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  14. Cowbelle

Cowbelle Mushmom

Jul 11, 2020
    Female
    Cowbelle
    Beginner
    Homies
    saying i am obsessed with this is an understatement. this is beautiful, godly, incredible, amazing. it captures our favorite homie leader, pierre looks dashing, the yeti looks so soft and cuddlable, the bunnies i want to eat for some reason -- perfection. i've only seen two things more beautiful than this: my avatar you drew and the hot-tottie green m&m.

YOU ARE THE BEST!!

p.s. everyone homies is recruiting

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  15. OP
    OP
    bloodmoonhow

bloodmoonhow Mano

Nov 7, 2020
    SO DREAMY :D :D :D Thank you for waiting~

IGN: Shiroma
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  16. OP
    OP
    bloodmoonhow

bloodmoonhow Mano

Nov 7, 2020
    TYYYYYY SO MUCH FOR COMMISSIONING SUCH A QTPIE!!!

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  17. mukiday

mukiday Slime

Aug 25, 2020
    Female
    MukiDay
    I/L Wizard
    Nice
    uWu~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. OP
    OP
    bloodmoonhow

bloodmoonhow Mano

Nov 7, 2020
    hehe saltiest guy I ever did know

[​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Salt

Salt Slimy

Apr 3, 2015
    Male
    10:20 AM
    Newbton, Salt
    Paladin
    Southperry
    ty for perfectly expressing my miserable life on maple island with this beautiful artwork. 10/10.

• Friendly Friendly x 3
  20. OP
    OP
    bloodmoonhow

bloodmoonhow Mano

Nov 7, 2020
    Fulfilled some orders!

IGN: PepegaHero
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]