1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Give us back drop votes, please!

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by TouchyIce, Jun 10, 2021.

1. TouchyIce

TouchyIce Red Snail

Apr 22, 2021
    Male
    1:36 PM
    TouchyIce
    I/L Arch Mage
    Eden
    I hate the fact that Gtop decides our level of happiness!
    My game drive is totally based on washing my character and get stronger.
    Now I have not been able to vote since the shit with Gtop started...
    So like the Gacha coupons, I suggest to add the drop votes to the game permanently and kick Gtop. This way every character you create can be washed, as long you are willing to work for it by grinding. So players are 100% in control themselves. If you need more NX, you just need to grind more... It would benefit the game in total and makes ML totally independent from 3rd parties. (Tip: I would lose the name "votes" though, since that refers to voting on Gtop)
    I really hope you will consider this.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    It's already added back in during the event, permanently? most likely not

3. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    Kinda sucky for people who dislike grinding, but do a lot of bossing

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. OP
    OP
    TouchyIce

TouchyIce Red Snail

Apr 22, 2021
    Male
    TouchyIce
    I/L Arch Mage
    Eden
    Nightz777Nightz777 that's why I asked in the first place ;-)
    kalashkalash It is kinda sucky for people who cannot vote at all as well (Like me, not a single vote in over 10-11 days now) and Bosses should drop NX tickets too, maybe higher ones... since it is only 1 monster...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    I agree that this voting system is super unfair. I, for one, have no problems in voting but I still agree that for people that can't it's just ooff..
    I disagree that all your nx income should come from grinding. Try being a high level nightlord and catch up on washing like this(link). You'll need tons of nx and... well... youre a nl so obviously you dont (cant) grind (properly). Good luck.

6. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    4:36 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    Now I can vote maybe a few times a week... not consistently at all. Gtop thinks both my home internet and my mobile internet is a proxy. Even though I get a decent amount of NX from event drops I can't rely on that most of the year. So instead I have to stop and wait sometimes weeks just to MP wash my character... it's awful. I would much prefer to get it from drops... even if came from bosses or PQs, I'd find a way into boss run on my I/L for NX..

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    7:36 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster