1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Anniversary Event 2021 rant

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Motto, Jun 10, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LoghainAblar

LoghainAblar Red Snail

Apr 6, 2021
    6:14 AM
    Page, I/L Arch Mage
    The trick is patience, if you try to do it at fast as you can you'll get caught. So far i managed to it under 3 mins.

Also, you need spiderman reflexes, and a lot of LUK.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Diziple

Diziple Pac Pinky

Jun 23, 2017
    Male
    9:14 PM
    HappyGuY
    Dragon Knight
    None
    Having some is better than having none. Sweaty players can still farm APR through mobs dropping golden gacha so I don’t see why you are saying that it’s limited.

3. orbus

orbus Red Snail

Mar 16, 2020
    Page
    I'd be appreciative if all 500 weekly points was farmable through grinding, even if the pq cap of 250 was still there.
    Some level ranges just don't have any good options for pqing (sorry but even with the buffed glove I still don't want to do opq) and henesys pq is just torture.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. Adrian707717

Adrian707717 Orange Mushroom

Jul 13, 2018
    Male
    UncleDumble
    Bishop
    Personally feel that it's a Nerf to the most awaited and the biggest maplelegends event that comes every year.

Capping the anniversary points is fine as it might open gates to making the game simpler in any means, but setting a limit of ~60 Apresets doesn't sound very festivey and to be celebrated.

Atleast to balance out the Nerf of ap resets in events, give a 2x vote event along with it and remove the nx cards dropped from monsters ( possible reason of why 2x vote isn't here is because monsters drop em during event).

People are not only in it for the AP resets, we also wanna have our hands on these nice items that comes with the event. The cap or the points needed to buy these gifts aren't adding up for it to be one of the biggest server event. It's disappointing specially for people who waited for such long time and never had the chance to experience the previous events here.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Balance wise, I think that this event model is going to be a gold standard going forward. By placing a hard cap on rewards you prevent any edge case abuse. Do you think staff intended for players to be able to farm 300-400 ap resets during christmas event?

At the end of the day, if you still want to farm a ton of APRs you can still optimize for nx coupons and golden gacha. I'm sure that there will be *someone* who farms 200+ resets this event from that alone.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    Well. You all sweaty hardcore player are still gonna play the game 8 hours a day and cap out the weekly points with your normal game play routine anyway.
    While it gives the less sweaty players a better sense of satisfaction that they reached their cap on their 1 or 2 char, and they will be happy with it. They might even willing to play the game a bit more during the event to hit that 2k points limit, instead of looking at an endless pit and just moving on lol.

My only concern so far is that, the maple weapon (50points) bring in the same point system as the raffle (100points).
    Why would people use points for maple weapon, when you can just raffle for cw/ws/capes/chairs, eventhough its 2x the points.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Salt

Salt Slimy

Apr 3, 2015
    Male
    3:14 PM
    Newbton, Salt
    Paladin
    Southperry
    hey man stop farming funny rates, there are more ppl that want to climb the reaction ranks.

• Disagree Disagree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Serin

Serin Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Apr 10, 2017
    Korea
    10:14 PM
    Going to be closing this thread.
    Staff appreciates feedback and will always work towards making the game enjoyable/fair, however as you all know it's difficult to satisfy all.

I know a lot of our players have stronger feelings/opinions sometimes regarding some aspects of the game, but I really hope that we can start pushing towards a more friendlier approach when relaying our thoughts to one another. Even in replies; I hope everyone can remember we are all here as one community and everyone plays the game in a different way so please try to respect one another and take a step back before posting unnecessary comments.

• Friendly Friendly x 14
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.