1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Duplicate Report Concentrate Covers Attack Buff Pots

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Pepper, Jun 11, 2021.

1. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    5:34 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Concentrate will remove attack buff usables
    What is supposed to happen?: They should stack
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: In Rav, I used a coke zero pill and then I used concentrate.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Use a coke zero pill then cast concentrate. I looked at my attack range and after casting concentrate my attack lowered. When I removed the coke zero pill buff icon, there was no change in my weapon attack, only my magic attack which indicates it was no longer present.
    Extra information (optional): I am aware this is probably part of the Smart Buff system, but I wanted to make you aware of the skill combination just in case.

Before Concentrate
    upload_2021-6-11_18-19-37.png
    After Concentrate
    upload_2021-6-11_18-19-54.png

2. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    5:34 AM
    DMsRebirth
    I'm pretty sure Concentrate was supposed to overwrite Coke Zero Pill anyways since it has higher attack. Unless your concentrate isn't maxed yet.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    11:34 AM
    Moderator Post
    Anything related to overwriting will atm be thrown in the same category until Smart buffs is fixed. Once that is done, new reports will be accepted related to such things.