1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Assassin or Bandit?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Subscription, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Subscription

Subscription Blue Snail

Jun 5, 2021
    5:44 PM
    Hi everyone, I'm new and almost level 30 thief. I've been leveling Lucky Stars but not sure I want to continue path of assassin..

My question is, what is the better path - assassin or bandit? Goal end-game is to boss and do PQs and generally play with other people. What do people prefer?

I don't really understnad abbreviations so please type things out where possible!

Thanks!

2. Discor

Discor Slimy

Nov 29, 2017
    Male
    3:44 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    NANI
    bandit is more friendly to new players, while assassin is harder and you need much more time money and effort in bossing and high lvl content.
    if you do not care to be efficient and just want to have fun both are great choices, but remember you make choice to not be sweaty and not to care to much about numbers and stuff.

3. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    2:44 AM
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    Bandits is more fun!! And will be all around more fun if you don't want to be super serious (see, serious = less fun) about the game. Bandits are very in demand and will always be cool to play. They do great in party but also solo :)

4. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    8:44 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    gonna be a that-guy-everyone-hates here.

but well, HP washing.
    bandits are easier to wash. Hence I recommend Bandit as first character.

Which ever path you chose are fine. Just make sure to be well informed on consequences (if any)

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Discor

Discor Slimy

Nov 29, 2017
    Male
    3:44 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    NANI
    1338872177776.png
    OH NO!!! he said the "THING"

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. HollyCrap