1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Primitive Boars in Rocky Mountain Cave are much stronger than regular Primitive Boars

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by idjit, Jun 15, 2021.

1. idjit

idjit Red Snail

Feb 20, 2021
    2:58 AM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    Primitive Boars in Rocky Mountain Cave (the map inside the cave in the map where Kanderune is) are different from the Primitive Boars outside. I can 1-hit the Primitive Boars normally but in Rocky Mountain Cave they take no damage and hit me for 6k (I lost a safety charm because I got 1-hit)
    What is supposed to happen?:
    I'm assuming either the map shouldn't be accessible or the mobs should be the same.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Rocky Mountain Cave
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. DrJason

DrJason Windraider

May 30, 2018
    Male
    Canada
    5:58 AM
    DrJason, Zrar, WhyDaggers
    Islander, F/P Arch Mage
    Oddjobs
    These boars are "violent primitive boars" in GMS and have 853 attack, which in pre-BB gives like 5800 damage. This is clearly a mistake, the mobs' stats should have been converted to pre-BB values (ellin forest was given a questline + additional maps like this one post-BB).

I was not aware that this map was accessible in Legends, so I must have been blind for 3 years or it was accidentally added in a recent patch by mistake

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    idjit

idjit Red Snail

Feb 20, 2021
    It was added in the latest patch while they were changing the maps I think

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. benQ

benQ Pac Pinky

Oct 14, 2016
    Male
    5:58 PM
    benQ
    Bishop
    maple
    off topic..
    i ve been blind for 15 yrs by not knowing Red Slime map got F and M two different maps
    (maybe this is bcoz i 1st time start playing a Female char recently.. >.< )

5. TonyDaquore

TonyDaquore Orange Mushroom

Nov 2, 2017
    Male
    10:58 AM
    TonyDaquore
    Marksman
    DutchLegends
    Honestly, I'm a fan of these new mobs (violent primitive boars). It's challenging and if they get a drop table and if the map gets it's original BGM, I would definitely support it

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    idjit

idjit Red Snail

Feb 20, 2021
    If this was intended and they do keep it, then they should at least put a warning before you enter the map since you can get 1-hit because you won't be able to tell that they're way stronger than regular Primitive Boars.

• Agree Agree x 3