1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

do something about dunas dispels

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by shck, Jun 16, 2021.

1. shck

shck Timer Retired Staff

Feb 10, 2020
    Male
    Singapore
    10:12 PM
    Recube
    Buccaneer
    Bloom
    its great that dunas is casting as it should now but dispelling every 2seconds seems abnormal. ignore this post if the boss is working as it should...

2. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    10:12 AM
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    Melee chars can stand on the top right platform and dodge the dispels while still attacking

• Informative Informative x 3
  3. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    3:12 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Any idea if this works for mages too? Normally I'd tp away whenever it would cast dispel but if it now casts every 2 seconds that would be a massive hassle and leaving me with no dpm left

4. Jaewonnie

Jaewonnie Capt. Latanica

Apr 21, 2020
    Crimsonwood Mountain: Cavern of Pain
    PAWGChamp
    Buccaneer
    I only ever tried it during a 30-man clusterfuck point run so it was a bit hard to see but I think energy orb did connect if i remember right. So I'd assume chain lightning would work as well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    iPippy
    Chain lightning does work. As with most attacks up there, it isnt 100% uptime as a couple animations shift the hitbox out of range, but it's better than being dispelled.

• Like Like x 2
  6. KurayamiHS

KurayamiHS Orange Mushroom

Mar 8, 2021
    Female
    10:12 PM
    Bishop
    STR BM/MM can power knock-back in same way too.

• Disagree Disagree x 1