1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The last time I saw my party members they went to the El Nath Dead Mine

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Sybren, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Sybren

Sybren Blue Snail

Apr 11, 2020
    Male
    2:25 PM
    Raiu
    F/P Wizard
    Dutchlegends
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Party members get invisible. The world map says that your party members are on another map (for example the next map), but they are on the same map. You share exp, Mesos and you can even heal your teammates. U can't see them and they can't see... the text u type in 'To All'.
    What is supposed to happen?: See your party members. Lmao
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: All the maps between Forest of Death Trees III and The Passage.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Idk it just happens randomly when u go through a portal. It doesn't happen all the time but sometimes it does.
    Extra information (optional): The only solution to this problem that I found was to channel change. Once u do that u will get teleported to Forest of Death Trees IV and the problem is solved, hoping that people won't disappear the next portal u go in.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Just a heads up, lots of people have been getting autobanned at Forest of Dead Trees this patch.
    Be careful out there, should be fixed next patch though

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. BentPaw

BentPaw Master Chronos

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    6:25 AM
    angeloooo
    Night Lord
    Funk
    Sounds like it's all related to the poison debuff that Kimmy mentioned is getting patched tomorrow

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    This is due to poison and fixed in tomorrow's maintenance.

• Great Work Great Work x 2
  5. OP
    OP
    Sybren

Sybren Blue Snail

Apr 11, 2020
    Male
    Raiu
    F/P Wizard
    Dutchlegends