1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Increase NTPQ points please

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Haku, Jun 16, 2021.

1. Haku

Haku Dark Stone Golem

Nov 29, 2019
    3:29 AM
    Haku, Avoid
    Night Lord
    Agape
    This is an end game pq for lv 100+ players and for how bad the RNG in this pq can be, you can spend 20 minutes in there with multiple people and still fail.

On the other hand, Henesys PQ, which takes less than 5 minutes to clear, gives 5 points
    IF you can even get in given the state it's in with alt mule farming.

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    4:14 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    I have no evidence whatsoever and this is purely an anecdote - Dida has higher HP or his HP does not dwindle as quickly when you have fewer people inside the PQ. You should try with <10 characters and see how that goes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    12:29 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I think his issue is more in the Nibergen Reactors not dropping enough which will sometimes cause you to fail after all.

Could obviously keep trying until you got a few before you spawn Dida but that takes lots of time and effort

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Ah I see.. typically the reason for failure is that Dida dies before you can collect 10 reactors.

• Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. ma3ohma3

ma3ohma3 Chronos

Mar 5, 2021
    6:29 PM
    Nerf Hene PQ pls. Now that farming is buffed.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    It's always been the reactor collecting in my experience (maybe because I'm a shad?) My last few duos have been pretty hit or miss, with us either finishing within 12-15 minutes or running out of time. I've also had runs with 18 people take just as long as a duo, if not longer; the rng is pretty cruel.

Considering HPQ can easily be done within 3 minutes, I definitely agree that 10 points seems too few. One could make the argument that NTPQ allows for far more players and/or mules per run (provided they're in level range and have done the prequest), but it's a rather moot point considering that NTPQ is capped at 2 runs while HPQ is unlimited.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. kissMagE

kissMagE Selkie Jr.

May 28, 2017
    Female
    JoeL
    Beginner
    Maybe allow more than a party enter HPQ in a same chn ? Like multiple room of HPQ per chn

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. ma3ohma3

ma3ohma3 Chronos

Mar 5, 2021
    LF HPQ nerf pls.

• Agree Agree x 5
  9. codiacs

codiacs Horny Mushroom

May 5, 2020
    6:29 AM
    Codiacs
    Shadower
    Nani
    Dida dying faster with more people inside might explain a few runs I've had recently.

Had a run the other day with 2 attackers and 3 leechers (5 people total), and I barely got #10 with a sliver of dida's health left, with a healthy timer with over 5 min left. (Probably the most leechers per attacker I've had at once)

Dida never came remotely close to death any time I went solo.

10. jesscapades

jesscapades Pac Pinky

Jun 24, 2019
    Female
    jesscapades
    Shadower
    Homies
    were you running on shad? might be because shads can’t attack in ntpq :)

11. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Interesting.. RNG at its best. I've never failed a duo before due to running out of time.

12. ma3ohma3

ma3ohma3 Chronos

Mar 5, 2021
    its RNG. doing solo gets me 1 reactor per 2mins and this is extremely tight alr. Failed 1 ytd night. 9 reactors only gg.
    anw NERF HPQ pls. Its more broken than quad mage LOLs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    that's not true, we attack sometimes
    OnionMuha

14. ma3ohma3

ma3ohma3 Chronos

Mar 5, 2021
    6 chars for 5 points ea within 12mins. thats 30points per 12mins.
    Cycle that with another multiclient party of 6 and perform this action for 50 times nets u 250 points x 12 characters = 3000 points or 30 raffles.
    If this is not broken, i dont know what is. :dead:

15. Shmoo

Shmoo Horny Mushroom

Oct 16, 2020
    Male
    Shmoo
    Warrior
    Another option could be to have the Mavericks in the pq have a chance to drop farming points. So you still have a chance for some points in case reactor rng does not like you.

• Creative Creative x 1
  16. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    Yeah the bouncy boys that go under the platform when you freeze/stun it? Why even let them do that....makes it impossible to kill.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. jinzheng32

jinzheng32 Red Snail

Aug 6, 2017
    Male
    Pepegahero
    Warrior, Hero, Cleric
    Beaters
    Heroes easily can clear this solo daily. As a lvl 200 hero, I personally go to NTPQ just to farm coins while also finishing the pq. Takes only ~10-15min. Haku common man you've seen me solo it in less than 8 minutes before on ur si mule. This pq honestly isn't that hard and most high lvl cleaves can solo it. It generates a good amount of coins and you get the NT etc. Pretty solid imo.

18. tobymcxs

tobymcxs Slime

Aug 9, 2020
    Shadower
    Even Shads are capable of soloing NTPQ, you just have to stand at the very bottom to hit the Mav Bs and time your bsteps as they hover up. Every time you get kb’d jump down rinse and repeat. I only fail 20% of the time due to RNG or bad taunts.

Better yet, find a bucc duo, and laugh as snatch just keeps them in place while you can play as normal.