1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Are we really going to allow multi-client HPQ farming for the duration of the event?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Blache, Jun 17, 2021.

1. geospiza

geospiza Web Developer Staff Member Web Developer

Apr 16, 2020
    12:36 AM
    geospiza
    Dark Knight
    Funk
    It doesn't take much time to go from 10-20 at all; Kerning PQ, followed by Ludi PQ are well within the reach of low level players.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. sheepes

sheepes Mushmom

Apr 21, 2020
    Male
    12:36 AM
    sheepes
    Chief Bandit
    I can understand capping it but 3 is just way too little.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Nekokoro

Nekokoro King Slime

Apr 6, 2021
    Female
    CC1 FM18
    3:36 AM
    Nekokoro
    Bishop
    Gang Gang
    I agree a cap is the most easy and achievable solution. I havent been able to do HPQ with my bishop because it just takes too much time looking for a channel and i would rather be having fun instead of sniping channels. You can add all your mules if you want and get 105 points per week per character (total of 630 points) the difference now is that more people will be able to enter and not just the same ones.

• Agree Agree x 1