1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make Flaming Katana able to roll stats (pls im so slow)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Edann, Jun 20, 2021.

1. Edann

Edann Slimy Retired Staff

Oct 24, 2020
    10:45 AM
    Edann
    I/L Arch Mage
    Pasta
    Hi!

Between threads discussing the meta future of the server, debating over some of the most crucial aspects of our economy, I would like to propose a shamelessly niche and trivial change to the Flaming Katana obtainable from the erasers quest in Perion.

My poor, zombie ring-less char feels sluggish, and even teleporting around, I still feel like I'm moving at crawling speed.

The Flaming Katana, according to library, is able to roll between 15 to 19 speed, making it a very handy speed wep to use. Alas!! A quick owl search would show only 17 (avg) speed ones offered for sale.

upload_2021-6-20_23-0-5.png

Please!! Make the reward of this quest able to roll stats so obtaining a 19 speed one is possible.

Thank u

:D

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    9:45 AM
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    I would also like confirmation whether the reach of this weapon is indeed comparable to that of a 2h sword.

3. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    Sounds good to me OnionF6

4. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    12:45 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    I'm pretty sure all weapons have the same reach as other weapons of the same type. So this should be consistent with other 1h swords. Notably, daggers have the same reach as swords too.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. braidgame

braidgame Pac Pinky

Jun 21, 2015
    Pluto
    3:45 PM
    Outside
    Beginner
    Flow
    I don't think that make much difference with extra 2 speed.
    IMO, if you want to get speedy, just use +17 speed weapon combined with bathrobe(+10 speed), cape from Magatia(+5 speed), bone helm(+8 speed), ez 140% speed. Not mention speed shoes and other event rings. Or just use mount:yay:

Still a good idea i think, just make all quests rewards' stats randomized would be cool.

• Informative Informative x 2
  6. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Sword 17 + Gomushin 2 + Bathrobe 10 + Alcadno Cape 5 + Smiling Mask 7 = 41% ez

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    3:45 PM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    replace gomushin with whitebottom boots +5 100% scrolled (+8 total, get scroll from ludi scroll seller) and u can take out the smiling mask for 139%

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    I actually wanted to bump this thread again and say one spicy thing :

Flaming Katana should be a drop from Deo.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. Slime

Slime Pixel Artist Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2015
    Male
    Israel
    Slime / OmokTeacher
    Beginner
    Flow
    I like the idea but please don't give people more reasons to drive area bosses extinct, and also this would make the eraser quest much less relevant.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1