1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Purchasable Dragon Elixir

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by umaga, Jul 4, 2021.

1. umaga

umaga Orange Mushroom

Sep 10, 2019
    12:21 AM
    Vivid
    Hello Staff,

Anybody who has horntailed understands how much of a timesink the prequest can be. Tonight I am proposing that the Dragon Elixir to enter horntail cave be made purchasable for somewhere around three million mesos. I believe that this can both serve as a healthy meso sink for the server and a welcome quality of life improvement for players.

Thank you for taking my suggestion into consideration.

Best,

Umaga

• Agree Agree x 13
    • Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Creative Creative x 4
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. BentPaw

BentPaw Master Chronos

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    9:21 PM
    angeloooo
    Night Lord
    Funk
    Hi Umaga and ML Forums,

I'm digging your email post format and your idea! I hope we can come to an alignment with your suggestion and that it can be added to the team's roadmap some time in the future.

I would like to see a more expensive dragon elixir if the boss gains will be improved. Maybe 5 million or even closer to 10 million mesos. Possibly even use the Secret Special Scroll from Vega in Ludi.

Just a thought that I hope can be considered.

Regards,
    BentPaw

• Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    9:21 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Hi Umaga,

I think this is a wonderful suggestion - perhaps it may help us fight inflation with strength on par with the new loot changes!

Best wishes,

Akash

• Friendly Friendly x 6
  4. Skuire

Skuire Nightshadow

Aug 16, 2017
    10:21 PM
    Skucci
    Shadower
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 1
  5. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    6:21 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Sounds good, bit more expensive maybe.

-Sent from my iPhone

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  6. Bergboy

Bergboy Orange Mushroom

Mar 16, 2020
    Male
    12:21 PM
    Bishop
    A G A P E
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    7:21 AM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    I agree that Horntail's prequest can really get annoying especially for those who run it often, but I'm unsure if that's the right decision. Another option that can come into consideration is simply making the elixir tradeable, allowing people to sell their elixirs.
    But if that will be implemented other factors have to come into consideration.

1. We might see farmers sitting at Cornians all day long, so people who want to get the elixir will have a harder time completing the quest.
    2. It might somehow shift the leeching meta (in a good or a bad way), where people sell leech at Cornians while farming daggers.

8. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    12:21 AM
    Trion
    Beginner
    Great suggestion and if this doesnt work then everytime you do the prequest you get 3 stackable ones instead of 1 kekw.