1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Skele Map Dungeon for FIRST map

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Trion, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    8:16 AM
    Trion
    Beginner
    While there is a Skele map dungeon on the second lesser used (2 hit map) map it would actually make more sense to have a dungeon (or keep both) on the first map that is commonly used for 1 hitters and is constantly more crowded at different times of the day. There has also been an influx of Bishops and this would ease the panic of trying to find a map sometimes.

As it stands now there are dungeons for 5-6 and 7-F and not any for the first skele map which is slightly puzzling because it is usually easier to find a map on those two locations than a Skele Map. All feedback is welcomed but I think this would be a great addition to the game.

EDIT: Just to avoid any confusion I am talking about "Nest of a Dead Dragon" map.

• Agree Agree x 8
  2. Loug

Loug Horny Mushroom

Apr 21, 2020
    Male
    9:16 AM
    Loug
    Paladin, Bishop, Marksman, Buccaneer, Corsair
    As someone who's working on getting my bishop to 1h skele so I can self leech my intlords it would help a lot, but on the long run I honestly would prefer to see other places getting some buffs instead of even more dungeons to popular maps.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Any ideas you had in mind for curiosity sake?

4. Loug

Loug Horny Mushroom

Apr 21, 2020
    Male
    Loug
    The classic newties map is the first that comes to my mind(not bishop friendly), the skeleton soldiers in perion which got a portal at the bottom a few patches ago also could use some exp buff to give people more options at lower lvls.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Ah I always liked Newties. But when you say "buffs" what do you mean exactly? The spawn seems pretty good and I never see anyone there? And I definitely agree with the skeleton soldiers, that was a nice addition. Id love to a see a pure flat skeleton soldier map as well that would be sick. Would be like a new age coolie zombie map.

6. Loug

Loug Horny Mushroom

Apr 21, 2020
    Male
    Loug
    I've been at newties map only on my paladin to farm cards and it felt really bad for both exp and farming due to the low amount of enemies that spawn there, what I would like to see is some kind of change to their hp and maybe exp(it would require some eph tests) for higher lvl bishops to have more places to leech/train, since the main options right now seem to be ulu 2, skele and 5-6(at really high lvls).

As for skeleton soldiers I ran some tests not too long ago and the exp was pretty bad compared to gs, the map layout on the other hand is pretty nice since you just tp to the top and jump down and kill 2-3 platforms with 1 gen cast.

7. OP
    OP
    Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    Yeah i used the teleport method as well, dropping down is alot better than climbing ladders for sure lol. And that is interesting to show some Newties some love again, will definitely feel nostalgic.