1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Dida taking double damage NTPQ

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by TrueKebab, Jul 4, 2021.

1. TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    7:20 PM
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): In NTPQ Dida seems to be taking double damage when squad is more than 10 people.
    What is supposed to happen?: When Dida gets hit by Maverick's he is supposed to take 1 line of damage.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: NTPQ
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Last week I was in an 11 man squad and Dida died at around the 5 minutes mark and I noticed he took what seemed like 2 lines of damage at once. After that I did a few runs with fewer people and he only took 1 line.
    Just now I ran 1 run 10 man, he took single line of damage, and the 2nd run was 11 man he took 2 lines of damage.
    Extra information (optional): As mentioned above it seems to only happen on squads of 11+
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. jinzheng32

jinzheng32 Red Snail

Aug 6, 2017
    Male
    1:20 PM
    Pepegahero
    Warrior, Hero, Cleric
    Beaters
    I believe this is potentially possible. I can usually solo clear easily with 5-13 min left, but today I ran with a group where they just afked and is as killing and it was the first time I saw it die. (9 people, including my mules)

3. OP
    OP
    TrueKebab

TrueKebab Pink Teddy

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    7:20 PM
    DancinPig, Jatizso, Neitiznot, HolyPig
    Dragon Knight, Priest, Shadower
    Galaxy
    After having done more runs, and some more testing on my end, I've found it LOOKS like Dida takes a line of damage per actual Party's inside.
    Had a 7-man run with 2 alts in a seperate party for first run, and Dida took 2 lines of damage. In 2nd run I asked them to not be in a party and Dida only took 1 line.

• Informative Informative x 1