1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Unable to click anything

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by 4um_GOBLIN, Jul 14, 2021.

1. 4um_GOBLIN

4um_GOBLIN Red Snail

May 14, 2021
    Male
    FM 8-5
    1:38 PM
    Jenchu
    Buccaneer
    Bloom
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    Hovering the cursor over any interactable will normally respond with a sign. Suddenly, MapleLegends will bug and nothing on the screen will respond when I hover my cursor over it, with the exception below. So the glove cursor can move all around but clicking will not interact with any button you are on top of.
    What is supposed to happen?:
    Maplers should always be able to click buttons, interactables, or items on the screen.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    Just by playing the game. I think it's mostly when I'm attacking (training or pq) and chatting at the same time and inputs get messy.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    not sure
    Extra information (optional):
    This is a pretty big issue because it can kill whatever PQ or run you are doing. It also makes you unable to click any items or skills or menus so if I had echo or GM buffs I had to relog and lose those in order to regain my click and continue training. @ Dispose does not fix it.

WORKAROUND: So from learning the hard way after the above tragedies, I fixed the bug once without relogging and told myself the next time I got the bug, I would find out how I worked around it. The only thing on the screen that responds to the mouse is THE TOP OF THE CHAT WINDOW. Yes, the part that you drag up or down to show more or less lines. Even when bugged, you will see the red arrows on that bar when you hover it. Play with it a little and eventually you will unbug the cursor and be able to click again.

P.S. I don't know how to reproduce the bug, but I'm fairly certain it happens when you use that drag bar on top of the chat window. Maybe twice after the workaround, I noticed the bug only happens when I touch that bar.

2. whatdatoast

whatdatoast Windraider

Apr 9, 2020
    10:38 AM
    whatdatoast
    Bowman
    It's a known issue and the known solution is to resize your chat box as you've said. Usually @ dispose works too, but not sure why it doesn't in your case.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    10:38 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    the issue is known because theres a MapleTip that explains how to fix it, which is how you got to work.