1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Exact Guide for 1-35 in under 6 hours

Discussion in 'Training' started by Nicholas, Apr 23, 2020.

1. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    1:14 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Cleric against normal mobs is by far one of the weakest second job classes, but I do fully agree that KFT can generally be postponed until at least early/mid 40s.

2. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    6:14 PM
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    Also remember raw Accuracy doesn’t affect Mages outside of weapon whacks.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Renzokuken

Renzokuken Slime

May 26, 2021
    Male
    TW, UK
    7:14 AM
    Renzokuken
    Dark Knight
    Hogwarts
    Awesome guide for secondary char!
    Hopefully there is a update about lv40 to 50.

4. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    8:14 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I always use a route like this to level up,
    on this server i user something like this, then i did omega questline and some NLc quest to reach 45, then i went to epq to get my earrings..

btw i will write some exp quest here to who like this way:

- nlc quest that you need to bring 50 phantom seed and lucky charm ones will give more than a lv at 4x ish

-in this server all mini boss quest give exp include faust, dyle for example that in hs no show exp

-murihat questline of kill golem give lot of exp, remmember to take the quest "defeat tauromacis" before job adv.

-Nlc high lv quest give exp too (the ones who u need to get elder ashes, kill stormbreaker, bring stormbreaker etc) and findind jack or give like a full lv at low lv

-magatia Questline is very nice, and you can find a lot of etc in fm

• Like Like x 1
  5. twing1

twing1 Pink Teddy

Aug 10, 2020
    Male
    4:14 PM
    twing1
    Beginner
    Great guide! Been using this on all my new accounts and getting to level 35 in around 6 hours on each.

I have one improvement/addition that can be made: When you are first heading to Aqua Road from KFT, you can collect 40 sea horse tails from Seacle to have them ready to complete the next stage of the Banquet for the Whalians quest line as soon as you turn in the nautilus quest to Kenta. Just to eliminate some back and forth.

6. Cody Jones

Cody Jones Orange Mushroom

Nov 27, 2020
    Female
    7:14 PM
    Brawler
    I just wanna say, you're my hero and have made exploring the different classes SO much easier and more fun! My biggest problem with maplestory is it's lack of direction, so having such a tightly written guide alleviates that for the entire testing period of classes. I really wish there was more guidance for higher levels so I felt less lost getting to 70

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. ShinobiBake

ShinobiBake Red Snail

Sep 14, 2020
    Male
    7:14 PM
    Drogen
    Assassin
    Caffine
    I just followed this guide as well as doing some Kerning PQ's between 21-31, and I was level 42 by the end of the guide. Had to do a lot of googling where some of the quests/NPS's are but other than that it was a great guide to follow! Thanks!