1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hybrid DK skills

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Old Man, Jul 16, 2021.

1. Old Man

Old Man Slime

Nov 19, 2020
    Male
    4:38 AM
    Barbaras
    Warrior
    So I have been thinking about going the route of Hybrid DK as I am not able to find any upgraded Polearms.

So for my skills if I want to start using spears (level 115) - do I just need to put points into Spear Crusher in the 3rd tier of skills? Or do I need to go back to Tier 2 and Tier 1 and add points into the Spear skills there too?

Thanks

2. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    I always recommend Hybrid DK since Spears are best for bossing and PAs for grinding. If you don’t have the points in the respective Mastery and Booster, get them (as with Spear Crusher), but there should have been more than enough SP to max Spear Mastery/Booster in 2nd job and Crusher in 3rd.

What do you have points in currently?

3. OP
    OP
    Old Man

Old Man Slime

Nov 19, 2020
    Male
    Barbaras
    Warrior
    I put 20 points into Spear Mastery and 11 in spear booster.

Then i put 30 into hyper body and 20 into iron will

Do I need to put more into spear booster?

Thanks

4. JKNS

JKNS Selkie Jr.

Sep 21, 2020
    Hero, Dark Knight, F/P Arch Mage, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Night Lord
    You want max Mastery and max Booster on both your Spear and Polearm, but that isn't possible with max Iron Will. You should probably SP Reset 9 points from Iron Will into Spear Booster.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Old Man

Old Man Slime

Nov 19, 2020
    Male
    Barbaras
    Warrior