1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

NX - something to think about (concerns I heard)

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Caffe, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Caffe

Caffe Blue Snail

Dec 1, 2020
    4:32 PM
    Caffedolce
    Hero
    Weeniehutjrs
    I saw some people worried about LPQ becoming dead or less popular, if nx mob drops are perm/around for foreseeable future. Just had an idea, not sure if it has any value. Is it possible to increase the rate that nx drops/the amounts? At least up until like 5-7k then you can’t pick up anymore (have a limit). Again, not sure if any of this even matters, just thought of it when people were worried about not being able to get the glasses.

2. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    1:32 AM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    This isn't the only issue in my opinion.
    Aside from that, if NX will be gained through daily grind people who don't have a lot of time will not be able to get their daily NX (not to mention people who try to maintain multiple accounts) and that will be no different than the nasty methods Neckson uses to keep their players active. Also people who are on a vacation and wanna keep getting NX for their wasehs, or simply want to keep supporting the server through votes while remaining inactive (such as I did for over a year when I wasn't even sure if I'll ever come back) will not be able to do so anymore.

That's just the tip of the iceberg if you ask me, GTOP may be trashy, but even the half-broken TopG voting system is WAY better than that.

P.S We could always try to start a competition with GTOP by creating a website hosted by MapleLegends where all the other private servers are also welcomed to advertise their server in there (similarly to SACNR monitor https://monitor.sacnr.com/ for SA-MP servers hosted by a server called San Andreas Cops and Robbers - SACNR)
    I'm pretty sure that by the amount of traffic that will go there daily from ML votes it'll be on the first page of Google.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    4:32 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    There would be such a huge conflict of interest if ML maintained a website for ranking private servers, while running a private server.

Why are inactive users entitled to progress the game? Isn't this one of the main reasons gachapon was removed from the cash shop.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lirbo

Lirbo Slimy

Feb 18, 2017
    Male
    1:32 AM
    Kiss/Ciss/Qiss
    Night Lord
    ⚔️ Beaters
    But I thought we aren't a Vote2Win server, are we? MapleF3

Regarding the website I understand ur point, but as long as it's genuine and ML won't always be #1 just because we host it there should be no problem imo (just like SACNR)