1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Hello! Call me Thea

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Theaceae, Jul 6, 2021.

1. Theaceae

Theaceae King Slime

Jul 4, 2021
    Female
    10:52 PM
    Theaceae
    I thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself.

I'm Theaceae~
    You'll also see me around online as Fluffymint or Chinatsudori. I'm a lot more active on discord than I'll probably be around here, (but I of course hope to meet people in game, too!)

I joined GMS around the time Khaini was released as a world (late 2006?), and was very active until around the time Dual Blade was released (like...mid-2010?). (I still stuck around in game long after. I did main a Mercedes for a long time right in the end... I think finishing the Hayato/Kanna story content is the last big thing I remember doing. Anyways, I digress.)

The point of this timeline being that the GMS era that was between V.60-V.80 is THE peak, definitive time of Maplestory. When my partner and I floated the idea to find an old server to play, this specific time period was most important to me.

I've tried a number of other servers, and finally decided to stick around here. There's many reasons for such, but one of the biggest is that I feel like I'm most cozy with this server's community over the others I tried. (Even spent like 3 weeks on Saga, and got to look so cute already, weeeh.)

A little about me~ outside of Maple, I played FFXIV for a long time, almost 9 years. I currently do not play as much as I used to, as I had begun to fit the new PSO2 into my schedule. I also casually keep up with Genshin. I enjoy most RPGs, puzzles (1v1 me in Puyo!), strategy, many Visual Novels

Outside of games, I work in IT infrastructure, largely backend, though I also provide some desk-side support as a *small* extra convenience. I'm also currently also taking night school for Network Admin and Cybersecurity. I live with my partner (who is currently out of the country, but you'll see her around in game on Nyankyo-- she's shy, but please be her friend too!), our roommate ( PhaseJumps, probably won't play too much, so she will mostly be online as my HS mule), and our two cats (obviously can't play much, but it won't stop me from trying to make them! (¬‿¬) )

I think that about covers it! (I'm sure I could go on a little longer, but I'll probably lose the attention of most of you, if I haven't already ^_^")

If you'd like to get in touch with me on discord, my user tag is Fluffymint#2000 ! See you in game!

• Friendly Friendly x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    1:52 AM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
  3. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    6:52 AM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Welcome
    [​IMG]

4. OP
    OP
    Theaceae

Theaceae King Slime

Jul 4, 2021
    Female
    Theaceae
    ...Okay I suggested the name to her, and I had just memed about this with friends beforehand, but I totally didn't make the connection of where my brain formed the name from until now. How could you do this to mee ( ; ; )

• Like Like x 1
  5. Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Welcome! I hope you have fun here. I personally enjoy this server more than other pservers I've tried in the past. The community is very active and the staff try to make sure we have fun with creative events :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    Theaceae

Theaceae King Slime

Jul 4, 2021
    Female
    Theaceae
    Thanks!
    Thank you! I don't have a lot of experience with pservers, but I can definitely tell that the staff pour a lot of love to make this one extra special.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    1:52 PM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    Welcome :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. eliohuydang1

eliohuydang1 Slime

Jul 14, 2021
    Male
    12:52 PM
    ThePoorest
    Fighter
    Shinobi
    Kawaii, nice to meet you! I hope we can be friend. My IGN is GodofLuck, I have played MS since 2008 and stuck with MapleLengends couple days ago. See ya in game.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. MachineManga

MachineManga Slime

Jul 24, 2021
    Male
    5:52 AM
    MachineManga
    Bandit
    Welcome welcome, I'll see you around in the Forums! :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Blxck

Blxck Slime

Nov 12, 2019
    Male
    5:52 AM
    Stab
    Shadower
    Beaters
    Welcome, fellow Khainian, FFXIV player and IT worker! I hope you enjoy your stay, if you want a friend, look for Stab/Blxck! \o/

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. AssamMilkTea

AssamMilkTea King Slime

Nov 28, 2020
    Vereinigte Staaten
    Milkerino
    Milky here
    Welcome Thea!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. IslandHeroes

IslandHeroes Mano

Jul 8, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    Welcome! Your journey awaits you....

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. OP
    OP
    Theaceae

Theaceae King Slime

Jul 4, 2021
    Female
    Theaceae
    I'm still around! I've got a lot going on these days, with school, work, and moving, (plus another game recently got a major update dropped), so between all these, I still haven't progressed much past getting my second jobs done. I hope to play more again soon!

• Friendly Friendly x 2