1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Other West Coast Periodic Lag

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by magykarp, Jul 31, 2021.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. magykarp

magykarp Horny Mushroom

Jul 6, 2018
    Male
    4:58 AM
    magykarp
    I'm from the west coast and have been experiencing lag every 5-10 seconds when playing the game. My ISP is with Spectrum and I can't really do any content without dying or disconnecting. I also don't have any lag issues when playing any other game. I've seen some other people have the same issue in the #support section of the ML Discord but have not seen a solution.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. ninten

ninten Red Snail

Oct 23, 2020
    Burke
    Pirate
    I too am experiencing this. Same ISP. Before the last Maintenance I never experienced this. I've tried resetting my computer router and modem, reinstalling the game. I've ran numerous tests with my isp and found no fault on them. I even called and after running these tests and was assured I was getting the proper speeds. Streaming services still run with zero issue but, maple legends lags and disconnects me when it's the only process running.

3. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    Same here. But different ISP, I have AT&T I don't disconnect as much but I do have a lot of lag spikes at the point I'd die at a map I really shouldn't die at, potions don't register some abilities don't work, looting items rather fly to me and if I'm in a party they tell me that I float and teleport to a different location with items following my path..

4. MapleDimSum

MapleDimSum Blue Snail

Nov 23, 2020
    Male
    HamSoiGok,NaiWongBao,XiuMai,HaChurn,LoMaiGai,HarGow,Dantatt
    Dark Knight
    erion
    West coast as well with spectrum. Game is unplayable with this constant lag every 15-30 seconds and dc's.

5. Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Same here but have Xfinity. The periodic lag started a little over a week ago and apart from yesterday strangely there has been no reprieve.

6. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    12:58 PM
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.