1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Rework NPC Chat

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Myungsoo, Aug 1, 2021.

1. Myungsoo

Myungsoo Slimy

Apr 10, 2020
    Male
    11:41 AM
    Robinn
    Crossbowman
    I remember before my break I could use NPC chat as an enter function. This for some reason stopped working (for me). I can still talk to the NPC using this functionality but I can no longer tab through a quiz with just using the NPC chat button. Can this be reversed/fixed/implemted?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Myungsoo

Myungsoo Slimy

Apr 10, 2020
    Male
    Robinn
    Crossbowman
    Update, it seems to work but with a really strong lagg for some reason. Not sure what's going on.

3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    NPC chat works differently starting v67. Did you play any other server?

4. OP
    OP
    Myungsoo

Myungsoo Slimy

Apr 10, 2020
    Male
    Robinn
    Crossbowman
    Yes, newer and older but I thought Legends version was also faster. Maybe I thought wrong.

5. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    So many I keep forgetting
    I'm just sad mapping npc chat to 'Y' doesn't work as well in v62 as it does in modern versions because modern versions automatically use 'y' to confirm yes/no dialogues :(