1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to replicate All skills in library except warrior/mage gone

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Floris, Aug 3, 2021.

1. Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    8:27 AM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): When going to lib.maplelegends.com and clicking on "skill", only the skills of the warrior/mage classes are present.
    What is supposed to happen?: Pirates, Archers and Thieves have skills too
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: lib.maplelegends.com
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): -
    Extra information (optional): Searching for a skill (i.e. Puppet) has no results either (at least, not the skill)

2. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    3:27 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Library seems to be loading a bit slow (but I think that's my internet), but I'm able to search for puppet and at around page 19 I can see the archer skills :eek:

3. OP
    OP
    Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    8:27 AM
    Its working again now for me as well! Wasn't this afternoon though, seems like someone fixed it already :p . You can close the thread!