1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Can't equip Trail of Darkness Effect?

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by EverJobstop, Aug 3, 2021.

1. EverJobstop

EverJobstop Blue Snail

Jul 29, 2021
    4:44 AM
    I/L Wizard
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): freshly bought the effect from cash shop, new character, can't equip (tried using hotkey to toggle and double clicking in inventory) not sure if bug or some prereq needed for it
    upload_2021-8-3_3-34-18.png
    only other item from cash shop is the bear (hat), tried the effect with the bear on and off but didn't work either

2. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    Feeed
    Corsair
    I can't equip my effect (the one that makes you shiny) either as of a few days ago. Was working fine last week

edit: nvm it's fine today??

3. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    10:44 AM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    And if you go completely naked? Including unequipping rings

4. OP
    OP
    EverJobstop

EverJobstop Blue Snail

Jul 29, 2021
    I/L Wizard
    I was also able to equip it after a few days, not sure why but its working now :/

*update: it stopped working again....

• Like Like x 1