1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Por favor aumenten el este de drop de tickets de gachapon

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Popi, Aug 8, 2021.

1. Popi

Popi Blue Snail

Aug 8, 2021
    Female
    12:26 AM
    I/L Arch Mage
    Por favor aumenten el rate de drop de tickets de gachapon

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    6:26 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    ¿Por qué?

• Like Like x 5
  3. halfwaysleet

halfwaysleet Master Chronos

May 21, 2018
    Male
    1:26 AM
    halfway
    Thief
    I feel like increasing the overall drop rate of gachapon tickets wouldn't necessarily be a good thing for the server, but if they started dropping from bosses such as Zak / HT / PB at a random rate, it could possibly lead to several positive outcomes that could benefit the server:
    • Increased supply of high value scrolls not limited to ws that people tend to hoard.
    • Increased incentive for people to boss (meso sink)
    • Decline in the price of services such as afk zhelm which new players may struggle to fund.

• Like Like x 4
  4. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    I don't know, tickets are a scam, it would take way more to make bosses actually worth a damn. Even if they dropped one or two tickets I bet people may just roll over them and then get nothing most likely. Bossing as it is now you do it for fun or bragging rights, you may get some Mesos but if you really want paper you have to farm them.
    I don't dislike the idea tho just I think tickets are meh as a whole and bossing needs the huge rework GMs are working on.

• Agree Agree x 4
  5. halfwaysleet

May 21, 2018
    Male
    halfway
    Thief
    If you take into consideration all the obtainable rewards from gachapon tickets, they're definitely worth farming, especially at the present moment when the price of white and chaos scrolls are at an all time high.
    Their drop rate and quantity could be tweaked to a certain degree as a means of making bossing more desirable compared to the monotonous meso-farm on a mage, which is quite bad for the server's longevity. If Multiple gachapon tickets were to drop from these bosses (including rare gachapon tickets but possibly at a lower chance depending on the difficulty of the boss), there's no doubt in my mind that people would do it more often.

6. OP
    OP
    Popi

Popi Blue Snail

Aug 8, 2021
    Female
    I/L Arch Mage
    Yo lo veo de tal manera, yo he jugado por horas y hay días que no me sueltan pero ni un ticket de gachapon (literal) o simplemente cuando lo hacen nunca obtengo un premio con el que pueda cubrir mis necesidades en el juego, tales como posiones o scrolls para scrollear mis equipamiento ... Es solo una simple sugerencia ... Esto hace que el juego se torne aburrido y de verdad no me gustaría tener que cambiarlo, ya que me ayuda a desestresarme en mis tiempos libres, pero a la misma vez estresarme ya que no tengo mesos para mejorar mis equipos

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. KurayamiLove

KurayamiLove Skelegon

Mar 15, 2015
    Male
    Nautilus
    KurayamiLove/Nagrom/Amatista
    Buccaneer
    Halcyon
    Adding tickets to bosses would not fix bosses or the WS/CS prices going high up. Changing the rates themselves would do something depending on how it's handled. I still wouldn't mind for tickets to be dropped by bosses, just to compare to the situation is like telling someone to eat well and do exercise, that will surely grant you good health but that won't cure little Jimmy's cancer, bossing is little Jimmy and he needs a cure before superheroes start visiting him.

8. OP
    OP
    Popi

Popi Blue Snail

Aug 8, 2021
    Female
    I/L Arch Mage
    Aumentarán o no? El rate de drop de tickets? De verdad me está pareciendo muy aburrido el juego, solo quiero informarme para cambiarme a otro

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    No, es poco probable que lo hagan. No lo esperes

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. OP
    OP
    Popi

Popi Blue Snail

Aug 8, 2021
    Female
    I/L Arch Mage
    Por lo menos aumenten el rate de drop de scroll y equip... Hagan algo bueno por el juego

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. Myungsoo

Myungsoo Slimy

Apr 10, 2020
    Male
    Robinn
    Crossbowman
    In addition to what KurayamiLove is saying, there are very few MMO(RPG)s where bossing makes you richer. Most MMOs chose to have the ability to drop untradable items / mounts that make you stronger / faster. I can't name many MMOs that chose to use bossing as a currency generating tool, the items help indirectly but never directly. I believe that a much more appealing option over gachapon tickets would be like a lot of other MMORPGs are doing to have quests that let you collect items based upon completing a boss e.g. 50 times. I liked this in World of Warcraft a lot back in 2010. I had to collect 50 shards to collect a legendary item, and these shards were rolled on. So you can imagine how many times I had to kill this bosses before getting this exciting item.

This addition is very non-GMS like so I doubt it'd ever happen but I think it would motivate people a lot more than just to add gachapon tickets. At least I know it would motivate me. On top of this, this also increases the longevity of the server as high level content has a lot more to offer now.

12. halfwaysleet

May 21, 2018
    Male
    halfway
    Thief
    Muchas personas no gustan de la alta tasa de drop. Lo grind no es muy gratificante asi. Tiene muchos otros servidores que tienen eso al que puedes cambiar.