1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Lowering Meso/Drops to active AOE casters in map

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by redblueblur, Aug 15, 2021.

1. halfwaysleet

halfwaysleet Master Chronos

May 21, 2018
    Male
    4:08 PM
    halfway
    Thief
    Why wait for the ultimate animation to expire when you could be casting on another account? Ultimates being braindead and the MU / Sweeper nerf are the reasons why I decided to make a multi mage. I'd much rather focus on a single mage that could move more freely through telecasting instead of playing on both my mages which can print significantly more meso.
    Multi maging is a huge problem for the server's economy and telecasting could be a means of reducing the incentive to take part in that meta. Not arguing that it's the only fix though, any measure that could be implemented that would require more effort for mages to cast their ultimates, instead of just alt tabbing and pressing a button could get people to rethink making several high lvl mages.

2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    12:08 PM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    Who ruins the economy more:
    1) Degenerate Hexamage player that farms 45m / hr for 2 hrs each day

2) Degenerate unemployed ulu2 farmer who farms 13m / hr for 7 hrs each day

• Friendly Friendly x 5
  3. Selquin

Selquin Headless Horseman

May 28, 2018
    1:08 PM
    Serperior
    Bowmaster, Night Lord, Buccaneer
    Pasta
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    9:08 PM
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Both

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    12:08 PM
    I/L Arch Mage
    The best way to nerf mage income is to remove or increase the price of NLC potions.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Magen

Magen Selkie Jr.

Mar 31, 2020
    Male
    10:08 PM
    bishopmage
    Cleric
    active
    that will effect every washed player..

7. tunafish

tunafish Slime

Aug 2, 2021
    Marksman
    I do believe there's an underlying issue that you aren't addressing in your post, namely effort.

If someone is willing to put in the effort to control multiple mage clients and sweep at the same time, i believe they have earned the right to earn as much mesos as they do. If you aren't willing to put in the effort, then so be it, no need to cover up under the guise of being yucked and disgusted. I myself am not a multi mage user, but i really don't see the problem, and in not only my opinion but also others, controlling multiple mages while sweeping requires quite an amount of effort, so idk but i would chalk up your post to a few things, namely laziness and envy.

The reason why i say that is because it is evident that you're against sweaty people, and decided that the amount of effort they put into the game should be undermined, just because you aren't willing to put in the same amount of effort. I myself don't particularly like sweats, but i have mad respects them for the same reasons.

• Agree Agree x 7
  8. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Reminds me of something I posted a couple of months ago.
    [​IMG]

9. halfwaysleet

halfwaysleet Master Chronos

May 21, 2018
    Male
    4:08 PM
    halfway
    Thief
    They'd have to completely remove them, and also remove power elixirs and normal elixirs as well else it would mostly negatively affect unwashed players. That could drive the price of leech up, but it would significantly reduce meso inflation.

10. Huiae

Huiae Headless Horseman

Aug 1, 2015
    Female
    Seoul, Korea
    4:08 AM
    Verdict
    Bishop
    WeenieHutJrs
    I see irony in this sentence.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Soblet

Soblet Zakum

Sep 14, 2015
    Soblet
    Bandit
    Pasta
    These threads just aren't the same anymore if you can't funny react on half of the replies.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
  12. rambo

rambo Pink Teddy

Apr 13, 2020
    Male
    3:08 AM
    21blvck
    Wym don’t touch paladins lol, they got molested