1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Increase the duku mob count at "Singapore: Long Kiss Duku Good Night" by 1.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lemonpasta, Aug 26, 2021.

1. lemonpasta

lemonpasta Horny Mushroom

May 21, 2020
    Female
    6:59 PM
    lemonravioli
    F/P Arch Mage, Bishop, Corsair
    Hihi,

I noticed that Duku maps are losing its appeal.
    Would love to see Duku maps as a reasonable alternative to Shaolin maps.

I am not too sure what caused the Duku mobs nerf in the past few years.
    But this nerf has definitely caused the EPH at Duku to almost level with the EPH at Petris.

upload_2021-8-26_22-56-9.png
    Some random stats: 57~59eph at Petris and 59~61eph as a solo mage leeching an attacker.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 4
  2. Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    12:59 PM
    I remember someone saying previously that the mob count found in the library actually does not equal the amount of mobs on the map. It is more a number that shows how many 'spawn points' there are.
    For example: say map A in the library has 6 spawn count of slimes, the map could very well contain 12 slimes ingame.

Just wanted to clarify that, obviously does not matter much for your suggestion.

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    3:59 AM
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I believe that there was a period where people were selling dual mage leech at duku with level 130 archmages (that 2hit the monster).

They were giving leechers higher exp than petri, so they decided to nerf the map.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    If this is what your mage is getting then I feel like you're doing something wrong or I misunderstand something.
    A single mage leeching 1 char at petri should get near 80m eph (maybe ~76+ towards 78m)

I do agree that it should probably be the better option considering you need a rough 100 more TMA for Duku

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    7:59 PM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Iirc only DP2 was nerfed, and the other duku maps have been buffed multiple times at this point :eek:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    To come back on EPH since the reported eph was bothering me, here's a more representative eph at petri as solo mage leeching one attacker.
    upload_2021-8-27_15-12-54.png
    upload_2021-8-27_15-13-1.png
    80m should be doable to be obtained for anyone.

I don't have any EPH on either of the Duku maps yet as I don't actually have enough TMA to get it done, will test later with echo.

Edit: With some small tests I get around 79m eph at Long Kiss Duku Goodnight. I feel like there's definitely some room for improvement which should push it to 80m+
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
  7. Hiyo

Hiyo Headless Horseman Retired Staff

Sep 21, 2016
    Kuwait
    1:59 PM
    Hiyo
    Camper
    Here to provide some EPH reports and comments on the following maps: Ulu City Center, Destroyed Park 2 (dp2), Long Kiss Duku Good Night (dungeon)

Ulu City Center (had 2 leechers)
    [​IMG]

This map is still more superior than both Duku maps due to it being easier to one-hit and a good player can yield an EPH thats higher than what I provided in my screenshot. The EPH is better than Destroyed Park 2 and on par with/slighty worse than Long Kiss Duku Good Night (the dungeon).

Destroyed Park 2 (had 3 leechers)
    [​IMG]

I like this Duku map more than the Long Kiss Duku one just because it has a rotation that incorporates sweeping, so you're able to get a good EPH while making some meso, from my ~12 hours there, I was able to make around 8-9m in an hour! However I would like to see a buff to this map to make it all more worthwhile than Petrifighters, as you need ~90-100TMA more to one hit (1345 F/p - 1375 I/l ). The rotation also requires you to not screw up a lot as it will hurt your EPH a fair bit.

Spoiler below has EPH for solo + hs, 1 leecher, 2 leechers, 3 leechers and 4 leechers.
    [​IMG]

Provided by Nightz777Nightz777 ty <3

Long Kiss Duku Good Night (had 2 leechers)
    [​IMG]

While this map has very good EPH, I dislike it as its rotation is extremely rigid, one mistake (you falling) and it will create a big dent on your EPH. This map also does not allow for sweeping, which is a negative to me. I may not mind that you cannot sweep if the EPH was significantly increased to create a distinction between this map and Destroyed Park 2 where trade-offs are visible.

• Great Work Great Work x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1