1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Donate a playlist.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Doap, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Doap

Doap Mixed Golem

Jan 15, 2015
    Male
    9:02 PM
    Doap
    Hunter
    :less
    I love finding new music. It's very common of me to find a ton of new music and play it on repeat for a couple weeks before repeating the cycle...
    I'm starting to get lazy though, and to be honest, finding good music is time-consuming.
    I figured this thread would help not only myself, but anyone else that likes finding new music, or sharing some of the stuff they've found. Serves as a bit of a socializing tool which doesn't hurt either.

Soooo with that said, if you're down...donate a playlist and label what kind of music is in it. <- this will make the people searching for music's job a lot easier).

Use whatever website you want, I think SoundCloud would be the easiest to work with here as it's free, a lot of people already use it, and their library of music is pretty massive. (And if you didn't know, you can upload 180 minutes of songs for free once you sign up. So even if a song you like isn't on there, you can put it on there. Just make sure you mark it under creative commons).

https://soundcloud.com/thatsjokes/sets/cool

Here's mine. Called "tiyerd' cuz it's a bunch of really chill songs. There's a bit of range on it tho. What I use to describe the songs might be a lil weird, but every song in this playlist is quality.

Goes from: Bass-y sex music (Party next door type shit) -> Wavy stuff with girl vocals (Lot of Alina Baraz)
    -> Chill hip hop (Cudi, BigSean, WarrenG).

I look forward to other people's contributions.
    Cheers,

• Like Like x 2
  2. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    3:02 AM
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    Nightcore
    ^youtube playlist

i add stuffs i find to this playlist from time to time, about 7-8+hours of music in it atm

• Like Like x 2
  3. Pina

Pina Stone Golem

Feb 7, 2015
    Male
    9:02 PM
    PodoSoju - Gahm - Only81
    F/P Mage
    Glory
    i like your playlist man, fits my vibe of music :)
    OnionFull

4. Pills

Pills Master Chronos

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    South Korea
    2:02 AM
    Pills