1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Style Saver Option for Event Hair/Eye

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Chris, Aug 31, 2021.

1. Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    7:01 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    Can there be an added option to the event hair/eye NPC that just stores the chosen hair/eye into the style saver NPCs, so if one likes their current hair/eye they don't have to change it to save the event ones.

I'd personally rather keep my current hair/eyes most of the time but still would appreciate an option to store the temporary event hair/eye into the saver without having to spend 10m for it back/or re-exping for it.

Sorry if this has been suggested before.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. sheepes

sheepes Mushmom

Apr 21, 2020
    Male
    4:01 PM
    sheepes
    Chief Bandit
    I think it’s intended to be a meso sink and iirc Kimmy posted before that she doesn’t want face/hair to swapped out that easily.

I wouldn’t be opposed to a lower amount of mesos being required to swap... I personally mainly play ML to collect hair/faces so it’d be nice.

3. OP
    OP
    Chris

Chris Zakum Retired Staff

Jan 18, 2016
    Maple Island
    7:01 PM
    Christopher
    Islander
    Southperry
    I'd be curious to know are people actually obtaining all the hair/eyes then spending 10m/20m to switch back to another hair/face(or just keeping whichever last one they got) to where a suggesting like this is actually significantly bypassing the meso sink at all.

Personally for me I just don't get it at all if I'm not going to use it, so I'm not spending the 10m/20m regardless. But I don't know how I'll feel about a certain hair/eye months from now if I were to have it saved (hence the suggestion), to which I might spend 10m to switch to it at a later time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Daydreamer

Daydreamer Headless Horseman

Jul 8, 2017
    Male
    I/L Arch Mage
    I am lol. Or I get an extra hair/face coupon to switch back to the one I want at the moment.

• Informative Informative x 1
  5. sheepes

sheepes Mushmom

Apr 21, 2020
    Male
    sheepes
    Chief Bandit
    I personally roll for the face/hair I want the most at the end after I get the others. But some events don't have options that I absolutely love but I'll probably still get them just because I like to collect them and then settle for a look that I can obtain with NX if I decide that I can't stand having the look anymore.

10m *is* pretty steep to change and so far I haven't paid to do it since I can just go back to my go-to face, bright eyes lmao.