1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Please consider buffing bpq's last round

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by FatSloth, Sep 6, 2021.

1. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    1:40 PM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    As it stands BPQ is a fun 6 sectioned pq for people to complete daily with friends. My issue with the pq is that the last of the 6 sections takes substantially longer than the other 5 sections but for the exact same payout.

The last section is easily 60% of my typical pq and can be very tedious to complete if I am in a smaller party (rather typical).

My suggestion would be for the last section to be buffed to reward either 4 or 5 boxes rather than the preset 2 if at all possible. A lot of people I have run with are content with simply skipping the last section since you can easily farm more boxes off mobs in less time. Its sad to even have to type out lol

While I have your attention could we also try to avoid stuff like this continuing to exist in future events, its super demoralizing to get:
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 24
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. Cak33

Cak33 Headless Horseman

Oct 24, 2019
    Male
    2:40 AM
    NotCut3
    Hero
    Active
    i just wish pianus stop holding wc longer than scar :(

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    8:40 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    While I agree with the bpq suggestion, I don't particularly mind the octopus earrings etc as a reward.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. WatIsDeze

WatIsDeze Horny Mushroom

May 1, 2020
    Camper
    Good lord please yes, these absolutely pointless joke rewards are so obnoxious.

5. Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Are those octopus earrings from original maplestory or a custom item?

6. OP
    OP
    FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    They are from the original maplestory just introduced a bit later in the game iirc.

7. IxJason

IxJason Red Snail

Jan 16, 2021
    Male
    2:40 AM
    IxJason
    Cleric
    +1 on BPQ suggestion for more points last stage, or at least make it have increments that are progressively more.

No idea on what I should feel for the octopus earrings though, without any indicative rates to look at, but i would definitely flip if i do get a bunch of those...

8. Prudence55

Prudence55 Stone Golem

May 16, 2020
    Male
    Poignant
    Dragon Knight, Bishop, Sniper, Hermit, Marauder
    WeeniesHutJr
    Have Pianus or pirates spawned by Pianus drop the octopus earrings.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    11:40 AM
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    I've gotten in the habit of just farming the first 8 points quickly on all of the 1ko bosses on multiple characters. Even killing Manon/Griffey/Leviathan take too much time so I've just forgone them as well. I can run through 4 times and get 8 points each time in the time it takes some of the parties to form, so it's probably the one improperly balanced aspect of this event.

10. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    2:40 PM
    Feeed
    Corsair
    Gonna go against the grain on this one, I feel like this would give endgame players even more of an advantage when it comes to event farming. Most already don't need resets and can cap out with much less effort. BPQ in particular is trivial up until Pianus.

You can bail out before Pap/Pianus or go for the extra 2 points if your team is strong and all think it's worth it. Lower level players would struggle to even make it past the Manon/Griffey/Levi section for even more effort.

• Friendly Friendly x 1