1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Completed Summer Community Event 2021

Discussion in 'Events' started by Mirrors, Aug 30, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MartinHuynh

MartinHuynh Red Snail

Jun 13, 2021
    Male
    5:14 AM
    • IGN: MoonShade
    • Items:
      • Smega
      • Fishing legends chair
      • Camping chair
    • Why Did You Pick These Items?
      • Smega: Use Smega to call Kim, Nise or my maple friends to help me out. You know, Maplelegend staff is professional. They can save server, so my situation is small thing.
      • Fishing legends chair: That chair is auto fishing successfully. I won't be starved until Kim or people come to save me. Fun facts, poppin & beltin and breakin are tasted good. I don't know why your guys exchange it to Kedrick. I bet you are have not tried to eat it (yummy)
      • Camping chair: that chair has fire, pot that I can make some pure water or making food. It helps me recovers 50 HP and MP every 10 seconds after whole day fishing. Beside that, I can sleep well avoid mosquitos and bugs. Relax and sleep well will good for my health and my skin. if everyone is late to help me, maybe i won die as a hero but i will die in beauty (But the Smega works well right?)

2. Peaches

Peaches King Slime

Sep 14, 2021
    Female
    4:14 AM
    • IGN: PeachyBby
    • Items:
      • Phantom's Banquet Chair - recovers 150 HP and 150 MP every 10 seconds. The highest HP and MP I could find. If i get hurt, then I can just sit and recover and rest.
      • Firebomb Flame - A collection of sparks that I can use to make fire, which is essential in surviving in a stranded area.
      • Mors - a melancholy demon who controls death. A companion to keep me sane and it can control death. If I die, it will stop me from dying and also kill every creature that might appear to hurt me. I can use him to cook my the dead creatures in my fire and eat them as a source of food.

• Like Like x 1
  3. bSide

bSide Red Snail

Dec 9, 2020
    Male
    6:14 AM
    PlayerOne
    Shadower
    • IGN: PlayerOne
    • Items:
      • Misthil Axe
      • Pot
      • Grass of life
      • The axe will make it easy to gather wood and cut through foliage when exploring the deserted island. It is also stronger and sturdier than a knife which makes it more suitable for hunting. The back end of the axe has a sharper thinner edge that can be used for more intricate work if needed. All round good survival tool that can be used to gather food and wood for shelter/fire.
      • Since I have a way to gather supplies for a fire/shelter, next I decided on a pot simply because it can be used to store and purify water when boiled and can be used to cook. Without this I would have nowhere to store water and I would only be able to cook by holding food on a stick or something.
      • Lastly I chose the grass of life. Despite only being able to bring one, I think it’s essential to have something to combat any disease or injury that could easily be contracted on a deserted island. It says the grass of life can resurrect a goddess, so it can at least cure all ailments and injuries.

4. Mageor

Mageor Mr. Anchor

Nov 11, 2020
    Male
    1:14 PM
    Mageor,rawrsaur
    Dark Knight, Bishop
    Asylum
    IGN: Mageor

Items:
    1. Plastic Bottle
    2. Dragon Kanzir
    3. Dragon Battle Axe
    Why?

For my stranded island adventure, I focused on the following components for survival: Water, Food, Warmth and Shelter.

1. I decided that plastic bottle should be first on the list because it can single handedly solve the water source problem. I would cut the bottle in half. The flat side of the bottle can be used as a cup and the bottle cap side of the bottle can be used as a makeshift water filter. The water filter, once layered with sand, gravel, charcoal (if possible), can easily filter out dirty/sea water to provide clean drinkable water.
    2. Next, I would need to secure food, and whats handier than a trusty, durable, dragon scale crafted Dragon Kanzir. This baby will be essential down the line, when we are talking about securing food. With this Kanzir, I will be able to make spears, build animal traps, and even chop up food when necessary.
    3. For my last item, I choose a Dragon Battle Axe. Also crafted using dragon scale, its durability is off the charts. With this beautiful axe, I can cut firewood from the island and build camp fires and torches. Not only does it provide warmth, light in the darkest nights, but also serve as safe haven against bugs and predators at night.
    As a last note, thank you staff for these amazing events!

5. agosu123

agosu123 Red Snail

Mar 23, 2020
    4:14 PM
    AttitudeBoi
    Cleric
    Nimbus
    IGN: Aiven

Items:
    1. Shark Denture
    2. Needles
    3. Rock of Time
    Why?
    1. For me to make sharp tools like axes for me to chop down trees to build a shelter for nighttime to stay warm.
    2. With the sharp tools I have using shark dentures I can use it to skin the animal's skin to make myself clothes to keep myself warm and in case if I need a sharp tool to break something I can also use the needles.
    3. We can use the Rock of time to break the rule of time and bring us back to before we got onto an isolated island C:

6. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    11:14 PM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    IGN: Asteracea

Items/Why:

1. Athena Pierce. My favourite NPC. Another person is healthy company, and more mentally stimulating than a pet. Moreso, she's an elf and also an expert ranger, so she can help me with survival skills and train me to use a bow because we all know that's what you do when you get stuck on an island. + she's cute OnionGirlLove

2. Flaming Feather: "A flame with the look of a feather. It never stops burning." Fire is power. And it's even classier when it's in the shape of a feather. And since it never stops burning (can confirm, been in my inventory since 2017), I don't have to worry about making fires and can focus on my training.

3. (orange mushroom) Ice cream chair- best way to take a break from training when it's hot. It heals the highest amount of all chairs (100/100), and a source of cold for any cold needs, but! Unlike other ice items, it also smells and tastes great.

7. GooBeR

GooBeR Master Chronos

Aug 29, 2021
    IGN: GoofyGooober

Items:
    • Fishing Legends Chair
    • Fire Boar
    • Elemental Wand
    Why?

The wand will be for grinding those worms and the chair will be for fishing. The boar will be my permanent source of fire for cooking fish. Me and the boar can either get along or I will show him my peaceful ways by force. If the island ends up being small like ten square feet me and the boar will probably have a fight to the death if we don't end up flipping the island.

1. Fishing Legends Chair
    2. Fire Boar
    3. Elemental Wand 5
    The wand will be for grinding those worms and the chair will be for fishing. And the boar will be my permanent source of fire for cooking fish. Me and the boar can either get along or I will show him my peaceful ways by force. If the island ends up being small like ten square feet me and the boar will probably have a fight to the death if we don't end up flipping it.

8. Summer Rain

Summer Rain Pink Teddy

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    3:14 AM
    Yukimajiri; Yorushika
    I/L Arch Mage, Bishop
    Colors
    IGN: HikariFuru

Items:
    1. Rainbow-colored Snail Shell.
    2. Bob's Snail Shell (with Bob in it as in description)
    3. Eveliyse's Me Pot Chair.

Reason: Okay, hear me out, this might seem crazy, but why trying to escape when you can make life on an deserted island paradise? Going back to the real world be damned, human society is too much for my poor heart.

First, use that Rainbow-colored Snail Shell to turn yourself into a Snail. Pick your shell color, do not pick vibrant colors if you wanna enjoy your snail-life a bit longer.

Bob would be my best buddy for eternity. Fyi, Bob is a very old snail and he can jump! He even saved an adventurer named Gwin, he co-exist with drakes and wild kargos! I can rely on him for food and protection as long as he lives!

Last, despite being a snail, I want something over my head and to prevent being one-shot by predators. Introducing Eveliyse's Me Pot Chair, safe haven for me and Bob. Also there's mushroom inside, free food for snails!

• Creative Creative x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. OP
    OP
    Mirrors

Mirrors Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 15, 2019
    Female
    Mirrors
    WeenieHutJrs
    Entries have been closed. Thanks for entering!

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.