1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Old GMS Events

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mellasour, Aug 30, 2021.

1. Mellasour

Mellasour Slime

Mar 8, 2020
    Female
    2:41 AM
    KanjiManji
    Cleric
    So....I've been a Mapler for a LONG time (as a wee lil one), and there are some events I remember that feel like a gd fever dream. It would be so fun to recreate some of them because I feel like a lot of ps only do like true false events or jump quest events.

Speaking of old events...

Does anyone remember the Sheep Rancher event??? This one was my all time favorite, but no one I meet seems to have a clue what I'm talking about so it took some time for me to convince myself it wasn't all a dream.

• Like Like x 1
  2. GooBeR

GooBeR Master Chronos

Aug 29, 2021
    12:41 AM
    I kind of remember it. And i found this video:

https://youtu.be/LIbFj-z7ras

The event I really miss was cake vs pie. I remember you had to choose which desert you liked better cake or pie and then everyone on the server would compete to collect cakes or pies and turn them in in order to take control of a town. And then everyone would fight for control of the towns. And you could trade in rewards for maple weapons.

3. OP
    OP
    Mellasour

Mellasour Slime

Mar 8, 2020
    Female
    2:41 AM
    KanjiManji
    Cleric

ah yes, that video confirmed it was not a fever dream after all.

I definitely remember that one, it really got everyone involved. The good ole days T~T'