1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Visual Bug Transformation/Super Transformation on a Ladder

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by d3lm, Sep 12, 2021.

1. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    5:54 PM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video):
    When using transformation or super transformation while hanging on a ladder your body wiggles and moves like you are climbing it but you are actually not climbing the ladder, shown below

While hanging on a rope you do not wiggle and move, shown below

What is supposed to happen?:
    Your body just stops wiggling and moving I guess? like shown when hanging on a rope. It's kinda funny though, like a baby trying to crawl. I do want this to stay this way LOL just thought I can report this bug
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:
    During either transformation while hanging on a ladder
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Leave yourself hanging on a ladder during either transformation
    Extra information (optional):
    Other client can see this bug as well. Not sure if this happens on female bucc or no but probably yes

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    5:54 PM
    updated: seems to be happening while on barrel too so any kind of transformation triggers this behaviour