1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Instantaneous transportation between Island / Location

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by unknownuser, Sep 26, 2021.

1. unknownuser

unknownuser Blue Snail

Sep 11, 2021
    1:09 AM
    BigTT
    Pirate
    So ive played the game for a few weeks now and ive been going around victoria island > Orbis > Ludibrium and whereever but the transport duration just take way to long + the time waiting for the ship.

Also i always disconnect while on the orbis ship so i need to wait again.

My suggestion is to make transportation instantaneous NO MORE waiting for the ship to come, waiting for the ship to depart and waiting for the ship to arrive.

I believe this is a quality of life improvement on the server (yes i know it will take away some of the nostalgia feeling on the game but after the 5th /10th time its extremely tedious and not fun especially when you are about to reach the location and you disconnect).

So my dear GM, plz approve my suggestion.

• Disagree Disagree x 17
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    6:09 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    If you're so opposed to the small 5 minutes of waiting (in which time you can grab a drink, have a stretch or otherwise relax a little), just buy a VIP teleport rock and save Orbis, Ludi and Ellinia in there.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  3. skim0686

skim0686 Mushmom

Mar 21, 2021
    1:09 PM
    I agree. Maybe a payment of meso to do this? Let's say 500k~1m I think that would be fair + a new meso sink

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. notauser69

notauser69 Slime

Oct 22, 2020
    10:09 AM
    "So ive played the game for a few weeks now and ive been going around victoria island > Orbis > Ludibrium and whereever but the transport duration just take way to long + the time waiting for the ship."

What a loser lol.

Anyone remember transportations were twice as long back in the days?
    -10 minute transportation between Ellinia to Orbis
    -5 minutes transportation between everything else to Orbis to whatever?

Just ask kimmy for a Hyper Teleport rock that'll get you there in 0.00000000000000000000000000000000001s /S. kthxbye

• Disagree Disagree x 7
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. iLovKimberly

iLovKimberly Headless Horseman

Feb 23, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    1:09 AM
    Tsukishima/ItamiYouji
    Islander, Bishop
    Halcyon
    As what ainz said

You're a fellow dclander too? OnionF4
    My advice would be do not play until your internet get stable.
    I've been there, dc-ing every few minutes, dc-ing in party quest.
    Don't play in that condition
    OnionCry

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    Feeed
    Corsair
    Fyi you can go between Vic and Ludi very easily through Nautilus with the help of warp cards and eos tower scrolls :). No player past 2nd job should be taking the Orbis boat

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Porkupine

Porkupine Timer

Mar 21, 2019
    Male
    xB0wM4sT3rx
    Bowmaster
    Nani
    ok but why does waiting for a subway feel longer than waiting for an aircraft
    i don't agree with instant travel, but to be fair, the wait times for transportation are kind of unnecessarily long and can be shortened
    it would improve quality of life while preserving gms-like experience
    also the "ship/subway is about to take off please wait" prompt is so annoying, why do we need that

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    6:09 PM
    Moderator Post
    They already got shortened by 50% for all transportations since few years ago.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1