1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

More bow 30s pl0x

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GARRYtheGOON, Sep 30, 2021.

1. GARRYtheGOON

GARRYtheGOON Slime

Mar 19, 2019
    Male
    10:58 AM
    Garry
    Bowman
    Instead of giving lots of context I would like to keep this short.

Bow30s (as far as I am aware, based on my own knowledge and checking the library) only drop from cwkpq and gach, compared to other weps that drop from mobs + the sources stated. Could a mob that is being introduced (speculation based on teasers) have bow30 in its drop table, or maybe add it to an exisiting mobs drop table?

TLDR: Although buying out every reasonably priced bow30 is great fun, I would also like to be able to grind my own.

• Like Like x 9
  2. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    6:43 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    +1. Pole arm 30 too, please.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    2:58 AM
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    Don't get your hopes up. Gun 30%s drop from dual ghost pirates but their droprate is so low that nobody reasonably can farm them this way.

On the other hand.... Claw 30%s are semi common at nightghosts and dagger attack 30%s are semi common at big cloud fox.

I do agree all weapon scrolls should drop from a regular monster. But I would like some sense and uniformity between those drops.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    2:58 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    A lot of scrolls that are gachapon or Scroll of secrets only should probably be made obtainable one way or the other. I find that the CWKPQ Bonus room already does a decent job at this for the weapon scrolls but there's room for improvement without making them too common either.

The abundance of scrolls that are not obtainable in any other way are more of an issue in my opinion and could definitely be added somewhere into the game. either through some exchange, Revamped bossing drop tables, or mobs that are not already desirable farming places.

However I guess there is always the argument that as long as it's in gachapons it is technically farmable except with huge RNG and very prone to market manipulators.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. iPippy

iPippy Nightshadow

May 19, 2019
    Male
    8:58 PM
    iPippy
    Seconded for scroll of secrets only scrolls. Justice For Knuckle Acc 30 (among others) OnionCourage

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. -ovv

-ovv Horntail

Feb 23, 2020
    Male
    5:58 PM
    -ovv
    Beginner
    Honor
    Utilizing bossing points with a selective scroll exchange could be a nice feature.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lynx

Lynx Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    3:58 AM
    Beginner
  8. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    8:58 AM
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard
    The weapon 30s already drops from cwk, which I think is good enough? It is pretty farmable and constant supply.
    On the other hand, all the armour 30s....

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1