1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Make Ergoth drop a chair.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Grongle, Oct 17, 2021.

1. Grongle

Grongle Mano

Jul 26, 2020
    7:54 AM
    Vyre
    Make the guild PQ boss Ergoth drop a chair. This way more players have incentives to run this underrated content. Most other bosses drop chairs, including all the Neo Tokyo bosses, so I only think it's fair we give Ergoth a chair to bring some love back to GPQ.

• Agree Agree x 12
  2. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    8:54 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    Good idea, but since GPQ can be ran countless times in a day, maybe it's drop rate can be made really low?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    Ok here's an idea, how about the Throne that's behind Ergoth, and his staff floating/leaning at the side, kinda like the Dunas chair. I'm not good at pixel art so maybe someone can do a lil design and propose it to the Staff? vfv.png vcx.png

• Like Like x 4
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    ergoth is like the perfect halloween costume chair to get! could even picture myself sitting in this chair and maybe have my character's face with his clothes/body over me while sitting down like the mad king

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. SmellyCat

SmellyCat Orange Mushroom

Jun 9, 2021
    8:54 AM
    Bowmaster
    I like that idea. A rework of gpq rewards would also be nice. As it would encourage more guild oriented content that is not purely boss raids. Let’s the low level casuals like myself have activities with the other guild members.

• Agree Agree x 4
  6. Winnie

Winnie Timer

Feb 22, 2020
    Bishop
    -
    Why only chair , add gacha-locked scroll too !

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Lynx

Lynx Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    3:54 PM
    Beginner
    Honestly my biggest problem with GPQ is the terrible bonus room.
    Like not even the rewards, but just the layout and amount of boxes is ridiculous, you can barely get 2 boxes when running with a few guildies

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  8. Feeed

Feeed Mr. Anchor

Aug 4, 2020
    Male
    8:54 AM
    Feeed
    Corsair
    How many guildies are you running with? With a full party of 6 you should be getting at least 4-5 boxes each

9. Lynx

Lynx Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 13, 2020
    Male
    3:54 PM
    Beginner
    I stopped running a long time ago because its just miserable and garbage, but I believe i was running with more than 6.
    Isnt that the point of it? its a GUILD PQ, you SHOULD run with a lot of ppl, not just one party

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    2:54 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Aside from adding a chair to Ergoth (which I think is a cool idea), would it perhaps be interesting to consider a larger overhaul to the items (compared to just adding gach exclusive 30s etc) such as this one?

11. shck

shck Timer Retired Staff

Feb 10, 2020
    Male
    Singapore
    Recube
    Buccaneer
    Bloom
    didn't we run with more than 2parties and total of 15 incl. mules or smth back then? :p

to the main subject of this post, yes to ergoth dropping a chair and also random rewards with a few 'jackpot' items like gacha locked items from clearing the PQ to each member like kerning ,ludi & orbis pq.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    6:39 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Make all platforms accessible and increase time allowed with better rewards. Maybe a rare gacha occasionally?

13. Thuglifer

Thuglifer Capt. Latanica

Sep 1, 2021
    Male
    Beginner
    all platforms are alrdy accessible :)

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Danathan

Danathan Orange Mushroom

Oct 13, 2019
    Male
    6:54 AM
    Danathan
    Dark Knight
    Perion
    i used to troll my guildies that there was an ergoth chair, and you could get CS/WS from bonus room. Some people believed me and ran a lot of GPQ ;o

• Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1