1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Adjusted dragons and robot pet animations

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by rathem, Oct 21, 2021.

Bring dragons and robots to glory?

1. Yes

80.0%
  2. No

20.0%
  1. rathem

rathem Red Snail

Oct 8, 2015
    Male
    3:36 PM
    Rathem
    Cleric
    Is it possible to have the dragon and robot pets be adjusted to no longer perform emotes somehow?

I love my adult (evolved) dragons, and my robots.

However the constant stalling while they emote (dragons channel energy) and robots recharging/doing sweet ninja moves makes it awkward when looting.

Resulting in feeling like I'm better off with another pet.

Is it possible to add a way to toggle such animations? Or perhaps a version of the pet that does not have them? I imagine it would not be difficult to reskin and add a second version in without animations.

Let me know what you think.

2. d3lm

d3lm Selkie Jr.

May 11, 2020
    Male
    2:36 AM
    i get this a lot when i turn on auto loot, i think its just the natural response of the pets. For me i just take some time to wait till they finish looting while i also like their transforms so idm (using robo, idk dragon)