1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Not a Bug Artificial Combatant Zeno bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Pierre Hage, Oct 21, 2021.

1. Pierre Hage

Pierre Hage Red Snail

Nov 23, 2020
    Male
    5:04 AM
    Bandit
    sandbox
    Description of the bug: the quest is not able to be completed because the part where you talk to alien gray just keeps repeating and are never promoted to talk to dr kim.
    What is supposed to happen?:you are supposed to talk to alien gray and then back to dr kim and are to be promoted to kill zeno.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?:eek:mega sector
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):do the wave translator quest
    Extra information (optional):

2. Amyst

Amyst Slime

Oct 31, 2020
    Amyst
    Night Lord
    Lore
    I'm not sure if this is the case you are reporting, but the text of the wave translator quest does say that the wave translator you make may not work. (double-click translator and it says it fails to get meaningful information) When I did the quest, if it didn't work, I dropped the translator and redid the wave translator quest. Eventually, I got a translator that did work and the questline continues.

3. Healer

Healer Windraider

Apr 26, 2015
    Male
    11:04 AM
    Yep, it's not a bug, you have to collect the quest items again until you get the right wave translator.

Reward(s):Random Reward(s):

Remark(s):

• Repeat this quest if you receive the False Wave Translator.

4. OP
    OP
    Pierre Hage

Pierre Hage Red Snail

Nov 23, 2020
    Male
    Bandit
    sandbox