1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Your first and highest Pre BB character in Maplestory!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kargo, Apr 26, 2015.

1. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    4:02 AM
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    i remember using frostwire a lot (x

and well the other stuffs just sounds like things that happen to someone who don`t even know what a anti virus program is
    guess im kinda lucky that i never experienced a hacked account or something ^^

2. Tech

Tech Dark Stone Golem

Apr 27, 2015
    4:02 PM
    Tech
    I/L Mage
    Either Lucky or smart for not using the same username / password for all your accounts =)
    Unfortunately at that time anti virus company's did provide any type of solutions for in browser security. It wasn't until recently did major AV company's add browser level support for "Safe Browsing" and later browser just became a bit more secure.

3. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    I used the same username & password almost everywhere, and never used a hard password
    so il probly blame it on being really lucky

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ghost

Ghost Dark Stone Golem

Jan 10, 2015
    Male
    Georgia
    10:02 PM
    Antivirus doesn't protect you against everything.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Very far away even. Especially things AV is weak against is infected sites. I once had my Twitch account fully hacked by visiting a dirty link. AV didn't do jack.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tech

Tech Dark Stone Golem

Apr 27, 2015
    Tech
    I/L Mage
    Yup. Part of the problem is Anti Virus software was designed to do just that. Protect against desktop level malicious code. Plugin solutions from AV company's are the only defense against dirty links and other malicious site code if the browser it's self doesn't protect you. Scary world out there =(

7. Proxee

Proxee Snail

Apr 27, 2015
    Male
    172 NL on Mardia. "Proxee"

8. Tech

Tech Dark Stone Golem

Apr 27, 2015
    Tech
    I/L Mage
    That's not bad. That means you would have had only 3 years to accomplish that.

9. mettzi

mettzi Pac Pinky

Mar 4, 2015
    Male
    US
    Thymelord
    White Knight
    4x Bowman on Windia named MysteryMan55. Had the full dark set somehow. I was such a noob so idk how I managed that. A guild mass defamed me when I said priests were stupid so I couldn't wear it for awhile.

Also had a 5x brawler named FlipkikChuck. Had a bunch of Filipinos asking me if I was one since I had Flip in the name T_T

10. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    10:02 AM
    I only got to level 41 on an I/L Wizard because I spent a lot of the time exploring, doing random stuff or stalking pros @anego (lel).

I think I got hacked after I quit, I heard rumours of Chinese (from China) hackers targetting MSEA so I suppose they somehow got my account. They only took my Maple Staff and 13m mesos though, cause the rest of my stuff were worthless. I think I might have got hacked a second time even, because my character is now naked holding a K-fan o.o

• Like Like x 2
  11. DannyDanny

DannyDanny Stone Golem

Dec 13, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    10:02 AM
    SpaceMan
    Dragon Knight
    Dalmascus
    I was stupid, when I was young like 12, I was threaten by one stranger as I gave him my number. I was scared so I gave him my account. :(

• Like Like x 1
  12. OP
    OP
    Kargo

Kargo Skelegon

Mar 5, 2015
    Male
    Holland
    Kargo
    Shadower
    Flow
    Welcome to GameCow.com@@@ Free Ilbis And Steelys. 1Bill= €1

13. Jared

Jared Blue Snail

Apr 3, 2015
    Male
    Ninja
    Thief
    First Char was a Pure PA DK. Got to lv. 75.
    Highest was a 160 Bishop. Quit not too long after 4th job came out.
    Also had a 102 BW WK and a 130 Marksman, all before Big Bang. (Many, many more chars, those are just the most notable.)

14. Leslie

Leslie Dark Stone Golem

Jan 4, 2015
    Female
    Joo Won's Bedroom
    My first MapleStory character was an accidental STR Cleric (xToaki) in Windia. I wanted her to be strong / balanced. She has long since been deleted.
    I think I have pictures of her in a photobucket account but I don't remember the info.

My highest level pre-BB was a 15x Bishop... and my first 4th job character pre-BB was a 135 Hero.

[​IMG]

The rest of my GMS babies.

• Like Like x 2
  15. Animate

Animate Timer

Apr 2, 2015
    Male
    Donut
    I/L Mage
    JSquad
    43. I/L Wizard. Broa.

16. Ryae

Ryae Wolfspider

Apr 17, 2015
    Female
    USA (West Coast)
    7:02 PM
    Ryae
    Night Lord
    Nimbus
    [​IMG]
    First was a Cleric that I heavily screwed up because I dumped AP into whatever I felt like haha. I didn't get far at all but I made a lot of great memories with friends!
    I originally made my Dark Knight around the same time, but I barely played her at all (I had a bajillion characters like this ahaha). But at some point I abandoned my sad Cleric and started playing her the most when some of my school friends started to play. Those were the golden years hah

As for the name uh..it's a dumb story haha. I was 11 and the game finished downloading at 11pm on a school night and I really wanted to play but I didn't have a name. Some kid told a dumb lie in class that day about a commercial playing on MTV where all the famous rappers around that time where rapping about cheese. Then that quick decision haunted me for like 10 years now bahaha

"Swiss, chedda, provolone, all tha types 'a cheese"

• Like Like x 3
  17. travesty

travesty Snail

May 1, 2015
    Male
    7:02 PM
    flashbulb
    • Like Like x 2
  18. zook

zook Capt. Latanica

Apr 12, 2015
    Male
    Around
    Candy
    Night Lord
    ~ ~ ~
    I was level 162 for like 2 years before big bang came out in scania on the ign "Szook" 80 atk craven, 21 atk BWG , 16 dex earrings all before hammers and shit came out haha.. Reason I was level 162 for so long was because I went to a new server (Galicia)

There in Galicia I got a Dark Knight (ZookDK) to level 152 (Big Bang released sometime in 2010) about 6 months after the s erver of Galicia came out ..

I was ranked #1 Dark Knight in Galicia for like 3 months , my maple life so good

• Like Like x 1
  19. Frost

Frost King Slime

Apr 24, 2015
    Male
    Pine
    Sniper
    FaerieCircle
    rank3.PNG rank2.PNG rank1.PNG
    In order from oldest to newest pre-BB.

2nd one was a Cleric. 3rd one was a Hunter.

20. Klaffen

Klaffen Slime

May 1, 2015
    RonWeasley
    I/L Mage
    Quest
    Never made it to level 30, i allways got tired of grinding at around level 27~. I just kept making new characters, trying out the first job lmao.