1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Washing-is-doable-Journal 3 (inspired by Ainz)

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by fael, Jul 20, 2021.

1. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    5:05 AM
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    hahahahah for sure. I really dont likd to scroll things but seems I didnt profit with this so far.

2. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 16
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: 126H

Yooo
    I started my day opening some gachas that I will post everything later, to get more organized. I was mainly doing MPQs and farming cards around Magatia, since last time I was here I was so weak for those monsters. I could get almost everything, except few bosses that I think I'll pass. So far, I did:
    Roid, Homunculus, Homun, D. Roy, Deet and Roi, Security Camera (143 sets until now, 6 sets this run)
    I had luck on MPQ bonus and got 2 scrolls for pendant so fast, so I could finish my works here before I expected.

upload_2021-8-24_14-49-23.png
    upload_2021-8-24_14-49-38.png

I could continue just for boss card, but I don't think it worths. Better just skip it since I still need 3 and there's no mob to farm cards near there. Look at my pendant:

upload_2021-8-24_14-52-58.png

I wish I could get more INT, but that's enough. I won't farm another one lol. Those were my gachas:

upload_2021-8-24_14-29-39.png
    upload_2021-8-24_14-29-8.png
    upload_2021-8-24_14-28-27.png
    upload_2021-8-24_14-27-30.png

I also left my guild on this char. We had 2 brazilian guilds but we decided to make just one, so I guess I'll look for another guild for Maneva at this moment. Our server has a great community, so I really suggest you to make friends and join a guild, people help each other a lot!!
    Here's my char right now:

upload_2021-8-24_14-54-55.png

IMPORTANT:
    Guys, my vacation ended and I also want to complete some of my goals on my main characters. At same time I want to play on Maneva so much cuz it's fun af, I'm also excited to finish some other goals that I delayed with Maneva's creation. As I already told ya, I need some NX for MP wash as much as I can until lv.130, so I'll give time for this char. I think I'll be done in 2 weeks if everything goes right, and I'll keep voting on Maneva. I'll keep logging in (so I won't break any rules I've setted on the beginning) for merching. I'll try to buy cheap scrolls for some few millions profit and also I'll try to sell my maple cape to upgrade it for a lv50 or 65 one.

NEXT GOALS:
    I kinda said before. For next days, I'll be basically merching and I'll try to get a better attack gloves and a new int cape.
    Hope I can finish everything soon <3 LESGO

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 16
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: not sure but i'll consider around 146h

Hi everyone again!
    I've finally reached my goal on my main character around 1 week ago o/
    Since that, I returned playing on Maneva. I was kinda lost on what to do, but I decided I want to enjoy the most from event, specially ap resets. Sadly, I don't think I had luck so far, I'll update you guys with all my gachas and raffles. I'll insert a spoiler since I'm terrible editing those screenshots, and it's looking bad ngl.

upload_2021-9-17_9-31-0.png upload_2021-9-17_9-31-18.png

upload_2021-9-17_9-32-2.png upload_2021-9-17_9-32-17.png upload_2021-9-17_9-32-56.png
    I realized I lost a screenshot where I opened 4 raffles, but nothing good. All I got is this:
    upload_2021-9-17_9-40-6.png
    The first PSB was 94 att, crap octopus earrings and 2 att pgc :( But it's fine, I wouldn't take anything higher 30m anyways LOL. I'm 21/25 so far :)

I hunted some cards around Malaysia and got help for othes. At first day of the event, I also farmed for some firewoods/tree branches. I made few millions with this, man, people were payin around 10k each, but quickly the market was full of sellers, so I gave up. I've completed Roloduck, Toy Trojan, Slimy, Pac Pinky, Selkie Jr., Mr. Anchor, Octobunny, Tippo Blue, Tippo Red, Emo Slime, Chlorotrap, Dark Fission, Oly Oly, Rodeo, Charmer, and got a big help for Berserkie and Petrifighter (160 sets until now, 17 sets this run). This means I'm done with my tier 5 :D

upload_2021-9-17_10-17-59.png

Got some gear upgrades too. I sold my 8 int maple cape for 20m and bought a 12 int YAC for 15m. I also sold my 2 att Ragged Cape for around 800k, I guess, and scrolled a 6 dex 2 att pgc that shouldn't worth anything, made just for a little dex upgrade as it is cheap. Lastly, I bought my 11 wa work gloves for 35m (if you consider the amount I lost trying to make this, I'd say I paid around 70m at least f3 but lets forget about that).

upload_2021-9-17_10-40-10.png

I joined LurkinShadowLurkinShadow's guild too, Siege, there are a lot of ppl here considering alliance, so I hope we can help each other.
    Right now I'm grinding at CDs, mostly solo because I didn't find partner yet. I'm leveling because I saved up around 200k NX, so I can mp wash a bit (and I'm still trying to get 50 ap resets from event, hopefully).
    I also want to remember I'm playing less because of my classes, so I'll be updating less here :(
    My char right now:

upload_2021-9-17_10-29-58.png

NEXT GOALS:
    I'll try to grind until my NX is over. Maybe I'll hunt for some cards later, as usual.
    I'll also reach a level that I can make good scroll quests. If you check this guide https://forum.maplelegends.com/index.php?threads/valuable-scroll-quest-list.17708 you'll see the highest level you need to make all quests mentioned there is 85, so I'll be trying to make a good route for all those missions and start asap.

• Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. LurkinShadow

LurkinShadow Mixed Golem

Apr 13, 2018
    Male
    11:05 AM
    LurkinShadow, LurkinMenace
    Bowmaster, Shadower
    Winterfell
    All hail king Manevinha
    Great journal, keep it going and GL with classes :heartbeat:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 17
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: 156h~

Yoo ppl
    Time to give this journal a small update, since server is in maintenance :]
    As I said, my university is hitting me hard and I'm using my free time to focus on my main char too. I tried to enjoy as much as I could on this event, but I still feel I could do more. I farmed mostly at HHG2 and I don't regret, even though I feel like CDs was the best option. If I had more time, at CDs I'd get much more mesos per hour, exp and would get the amount of points needed for 50 ap resets + raffles. Since I didn't have much time for Maneva, I tried to do HHG2 so I could farm event baits a bit quicker. Check my results:

upload_2021-10-5_15-16-45.png upload_2021-10-5_15-10-34.png upload_2021-10-5_15-10-43.png
    This Ski was 89 att, sold for like 7m~ (I have some kind of curse that all skis/STs I got on gacha/drops were the worst or +1 worst XD), and Ele Wand 8 was like 145 matt that I sold for 2m. Sorry again for the bad image editing skills :p

I'm kinda sad because I couldn't finish all my AP reset points, but whatever, since I'm playing less, I'm giving time for my account to get NX :)

upload_2021-10-5_15-13-38.png

I did some gear upgrades that actually, thinking better seems wasn't a good idea lol, but there are:

upload_2021-10-5_15-4-40.png

upload_2021-10-5_15-5-42.png

My character right now:
    Actually, server was down and I forgot to update here. I was 83 when I post this update, but the only screenshot I got is this one below (from 10/10/21). My bad XD
    upload_2021-10-10_12-16-41.png

NEXT GOALS:
    I really want to grind for levels right now, since I got NX and ap resets to use. This will be my main concern when I log in Maneva. Will probably be duoing at CDs or even solo, it's not bad.

Attached Files:

• Great Work Great Work x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 18
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: 166h~

Hii! Let's update this journal a bit :D
    Right after last update, I tried to scroll my 2 int Octopus Earrings from event. It was nice because I sold my 6 int old Amethyst Earrings for 25m (iirc) without losing any washing potential.

upload_2021-10-26_13-8-10.png

Also bought a 6 att icecream bar for 15m, I think I can make good use of this until it expires :)
    I started doing some quests too, as I planned (POST 16's goals). I need to confess I'm dumb af for those things. I tought it would be singular quests but most of them requires some prerequisites, and it ended up taking more time/work than I expected. So far, I got 2 shoes jump 30%, 1 OA INT 30%, 2 dagger ATT 30%, 1 OA INT 70%, 1 helmet INT 30%, 1 OA DEX 30%, 1 cape INT 30% and 3 GFA 60% (from grinding at nightghosts and quests). And I'm still kinda stucked on other quests (Sabitrama's, Unknown Love from Kerning and some good ones from NLC). Also did Deputy Star's quest, that I'm trying to sell for 22m~.
    I also hunted for Nightghost, Barnard Grey, Ultra Grey, Zeno, Zeta Gray, Mateon, Plateon, Mecateon and MT-09 cards (169 sets until now, 9 sets this run).
    My gachas:

upload_2021-10-26_13-26-45.png
    upload_2021-10-26_18-58-29.png

My character right now:

upload_2021-10-26_13-27-59.png

NEXT GOALS:
    I need to finish those quests, but I'm not sure if I'll do it right now. I will probably focus on leveling again. I'm thinking about buying leech, because what's the point of farming with 200 int base, bad weapon and no SE if I can just get 129~, buy a HTP and look for a +4ish neschere? I'll try to look for a run that I can get HB (maybe a 10~ man run that I can stay on Drk's party?), so I can save a lot of mesos buying a regular run. I'm just sure I'll look for a 123 neschere that should go for around 100m, and maybe a HTP regular run I can get for around 40m.

EDIT: I forgot to mention I grinded a lot on CDs (thats how I got 7~8 levels since last update). And also, I'm considering being carried on FoT by some archmages or even grind with low level paladins with hammer, just last hitting things. It's also a possibility for me to get levels quickly.

• Like Like x 3
  8. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 18
    HOURS PLAYED UNTIL NOW: I will remove this for next posts. I never count and why is that relevant tho? :]

Time to update this once again :D I'm always trying to do a lot of things to post all them together, instead of posting small updates everyday.
    So, I went to NLC to get probably the last quest I was planning to do, and I realized there were some good cards to hunt for.
    I started hunting some cards there and also tried a new grinding spot: Typhons. My friend told me about it and I decided to give it a chance, but I don't know if I'm noob or it isn't that good, because I was falling (and you need to do jump quest again) everytime even trying to get iframes from mobs/thorns. Anyway, I grinded until I get 30 typhon feathers. They will give me some mesos later when I do CWKPQ questline and can craft Balanced Fury.
    Then, I hunted for Street Slime, Urban Fungus, Boomer, Mighty Maple Eater, Electrophant, Gryphon, I.AM.ROBOT (all those from NLC), and then Water Goblin and Tri-Tailed Fox in Shrine (178 sets until now, 9 sets this run).
    On the another day, I started looking for HTP sellers with HB. I used my main character to help on prequest, cuz I didn't want to bother any guildie (I would if I had to, because it's a pain to do alone). My plan was to find a 10~ men run that I could get HB on same party of them and buy a regular run. I found it, but I failed. I still don't know what I missed, but seems 7k hp with HB is not enough since I was dying even after tail/legs were dead. In the middle of the run, I was like embarrassed cuz I have died like 3~ times, and told them I would pay for AFK service, because they had potential for that. Then the only bucc dc'ed (rip FatSlothFatSloth ) and I decided to respawn on city and try it again closer to lv120 with some hp gears. I THINK that I died because the left head was buffed, but not sure. If I am not wrong, you can survive with this amount of HP, I'll try to update this later when I try HT again. This day I also tried to snipe Newties, but I'm maybe too weak for them, because I couldn't get not even half of the exp I usually make on CDs (2m~ vs. 5m~ solo), but it was a good experience anyways.
    I was grinding at CDs everyday and I realized I was kinda close to get level 100 and had a good amount of gachapons with me, so I decided to collect them all to open after level 100, because I have decided some posts ago I'd take any reward from gacha after level 100. Look at my results:

upload_2021-11-6_14-52-41.png

This ST was 99 attack. I sold it for 15m really fast.

upload_2021-11-6_14-53-13.png
    upload_2021-11-6_14-54-57.png
    upload_2021-11-6_14-55-11.png

Not bad!! I was pretty sure I would get a white/chaos scroll because I had like 17 rare gachas and 21 common ones. Not this time, but still good (probably around 75m~ mesos).

Here's my character right now (finally I reached level 100 and can equip my expensive Arzuna that I've bought before):

upload_2021-11-6_14-20-32.png

IMPORTANT:

I didn't mention, but all those levels I got, I washed around 783 HP from adding fresh ap into HP, and resetting from MP to DEX, so around 43~ fresh APs, and after that I've been MP washing (adding fresh AP into MP, resetting from MP to DEX). I got a lot of washes to do, and I'm decided to keep my int base for long time (level 160 at least) to get around 19k+ HP in a far future.

NEXT GOALS:
    I'm having a hard time at CDs now. They're good for mesos, yeah, but I need like 2 hours for each level, so I'm really considering buying leech again. I was also looking for some partners for FoT, cuz I'm sure it will be so good for me, like literally CARRIED by those f/ps or paladins at 5-6/cwk mobs, but I still have no accuracy to last hit golden dudes at FoT. For this reason, I'm considering buying leech until level 110 to check it again.
    Before that, I still want to try one more place. Since I was planning to get my first mount, I want to try Gobys in Aqua aswell. I saw on a guide it can be good for mesos/exp and also I never grinded there before (I'm a new maple story player, maybe that's why), it seems to be a good experience as everyone talks about it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. CoolDavid

CoolDavid Brown Teddy

Apr 19, 2018
    11:05 AM
    DavShad
    Shadower
    GuildLess
    Great job Fael!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    3:05 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Sorry to dc on you fael i had just got a new setup and my network adaptor was faulty. Stuck bossing on other setup till i replace it ;w;

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    POST 20

Good updates to do here
    Let's start with my cards first. From previous post to this, I got: Genin, Montrecer, Retz, Mossy Snail, Stone Bug, Tree Rod, Mossy Mushroom, Primitive Boar, Panda Teddy, Robo, Master Robo, Master Chronos, Timer and Petrifighters (192 sets until now, 14 sets this run). So yeah, new tier on ring :)

upload_2021-11-21_17-26-32.png

All these cards I got while I was buying leech from 100~113 (on breaks when I wasn't finding sellers). After 113, I started grinding at FoT with some f/p mages. This is probably the best exp you will have at this level on a Sniper. When I had no partner, I tried Gobies and didn't like it cuz my damage is still bad, needing like 4 strafes to finish houses, so I was sure CDs would be a better option. So, I was mostly doing FoT and CDs only. I wasn't on the mood for CDs and tought would be good if I could get some other cards. So, I got Gold Martial Artist, Stirge, Rash, Dark Rash, Ratatula, Scaredy Scarlion, Yabber Doo, Booper Scarlion, Dreamy Ghost, Froscola, Jester Scarlion, Gallopera, Vikerola, Tortie, Clang, Lorang (208 sets until now, 16 sets this run).
    I did another HT prequest for a pendant (I went Leafre for this reason and then decided to farm Rash/Dark Rash cards). Also started the Scarlion/Targa prequests so I could finish the scroll quest (sadly I got a trash one, think it was cape dex 30%), but it was good because I could get all Kampung Village cards.
    I also tried some himes duoing with priests (when I got cards). It was the best exp duoing I had after FoT.
    Finally, I found another HTP run with HB. They lent me some HP gears and HB for 50m service, and I tought it was fair enough. Sadly, my first run failed. The bishop died and wyverns were like dispelling me all the time. I died because I had no HB (I think my HP was low too). Second run they gave me some potions and I could get my pendant. I was 119 at this moment. This HTP thing cost me a lot of time/mesos. I lost like 50% exp (on different levels, because my first run I was level 100 and died like 3 or 4 times, and also lost around 17% on level 119), both runs it was my bad. Good reminder: level up before buying any service, so you don't lose exp/charms. This is my pendant that I'll keep for a long time:

upload_2021-11-21_17-42-28.png

I don't remember when exactly, but I got my mount and did the speed pet quest with Kenta. They're helping me a lot.
    I was close to tier 7, then I decided to farm more cards: I got Stone Golem, Mixed Golem and Dark Stone Golem to finish my tier 7 (211 sets until now, 3 sets this run) :D

upload_2021-11-21_17-44-35.png

I was around 5% at level 119 and decided to finally get my 120. Grinded around 40% at CDs and the rest in FoT with a f/p again. We finally made it o/

upload_2021-11-21_17-48-28.png

upload_2021-11-21_17-55-9.png upload_2021-11-21_17-55-21.png upload_2021-11-21_17-55-35.png

This Sky Ski was 96, sold for 25m. I didn't sell OA INT 30% and Face Avoid 30% yet.

Immediately after I started doing skills quests. It's good because you can also get some cheap exp that is hard to get in those levels if you aren't buying leech (I'm saving mesos for a good weapon now, else I'd buy). I completed Frostprey, Piercing Arrow and Snipe (the worst one so far). I won't do dragonbreath for now since I'll be focusing on SE/Snipe. Maybe if I find it's useful somewhere I can start it later. Oh, and I got Tauromacis and Taurospear cards while doing Snipe prequest (213 sets until now, 2 sets this run)
    Here's my char (my kargo is so high LOL):

upload_2021-11-21_17-52-45.png

IMPORTANT:
    As I said before, I was MP washing to DEX (fresh AP into MP, reset from MP to DEX). But I know I'll probably buy a neschere, that requires 100 STR. So I started MP washing to STR (fresh AP into MP, reset from MP to STR) to reach the amount needed. I'm planning to get a 2 STR specs so I'm like 2 levels away from this STR goal (I actually MP washed to dex two levels that I was distracted, so I would have 100 STR now lol). I still got around 110k NX left, which is still decent considering I bought a lot of levels. You may say I'm waiting too long for NX, and it helps me to keep my character well washed, but I would say that's normal considering I still play in other chars and you can do the same, making mules or anything else you wish. And I still feel I'm at a certain disadvantage because seems we aren't having any Halloween event this year that would definitely help my damage/wash/bank account.

NEXT GOALS:
    Alright, my next goal is definitely buy a new crossbow, and I'm saving mesos for it. I think a 450~500m one would be really good, but I still need a lot. I'll be trying to farm gachapons, it's the only way I can get that much mesos, probably at CDs FML.
    If I find FoT partners or even a paladin wanting to hammer somewhere, I'll definitely take it, because I still need a lot of exp to max Snipe/SE and be ready for some Zak/Krex/Scar/CWKPQ runs.
    As I told, I'll try to look for a cheap 2 str goggles right after I buy my neschere. Hope I can update it soon :D

• Like Like x 5
  12. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    10:05 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Great progress!

• Like Like x 1
  13. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela

great mate! ❤️

remmember to do all skill quest (hero will too) the shaolin temple one, and tot questine when u got damage with PA, btw, if need help in quests i am glad to help

• Like Like x 1
  14. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    lf Maneva to scar/verga/jc/7f duo

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. OP
    OP
    fael

fael Nightshadow

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Fael
    Night Lord
    SURRA
    I wanna leave here one last post just to update it about what happened with this journal.
    So, basically I quitted ML. I still read things about it on forums/Discord and I still talk about it with guildies, but I'm not motivated to play anymore.
    However, I was playing on Maneva before I decided to quit, and still got some news to post here.
    After getting my 4th job, as I told you, I started leveling at FoT, but when I couldn't find partners, I used to hunt for cards and heartstoppers. I made some good amount of mesos there.

upload_2022-4-21_21-8-2.png

My gachas while I leveled to 123:

I also got some other cards: Bronze Martial Artists, Gold Martial Artists and Dual Ghost Pirates (216 sets until now, 2 sets this run).
    I don't remember if I joined a GM event after this or if I had an old box on my inventory to change, and then:

upload_2022-4-21_21-22-25.png

This definitely changed everything for me, because at same time I was bidding on a 128 att Neschere, but I said I would need time to gather mesos. I paid 470m for it from Russ, and I guess I sold my ws for something around 240m.

upload_2022-4-21_21-48-4.png

I sold WS on my mule, thats why I paid using it. So, the rest of the money (373 - 230 = 143m) I bought leech.

upload_2022-4-21_21-39-1.png

This probably was the last thing I did on Maneva while I was still following the journal.
    Now I almost never log in, but when I do, I sometimes use my main accounts and my old main gears (which now belong to a friend) to have some fun, so there's no point in continuing this journal since some rules were broken :p
    However, I still believe in the possibility of washing without mages or outside helps, and I also believe that those who can't do it is because they don't understand how washing things work properly. I hope this journal can be useful to someone.
    Thanks, cya!

Attached Files:

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    ItzLeo
    Paladin