1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Neo Tokyo Quest Bugged

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by likey, Nov 25, 2021.

1. likey

likey Timer

Jan 12, 2018
    6:02 AM
    Latch
    Bowmaster
    Perion
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): upload_2021-11-26_2-39-54.png
    What is supposed to happen?: I have cleared NTPQ like twice but I can't turn it in to Asia? I can't turn in quest to Asia.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Kamuna / NTPQ
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): I've done it twice and its still bugged.
    Extra information (optional): Please help! I wanna clear NT questline :(

2. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    12:02 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I believe this is a common bug with NT quests, also after clearing a boss twice in a row while you need to clear the quest for the first time it usually doesn't acknowledge the quest as cleared.

A fix for this is running the boss/NTPQ once and then going out to complete the quest and progress before running a 2nd time
    Am not entirely sure if this is the same issue you are running into tho

3. OP
    OP
    likey

likey Timer

Jan 12, 2018
    6:02 AM
    Latch
    Bowmaster
    Perion
    Yeah my friends told me its a common bug.. But I already ran it twice and its still bugged. Should I run it a third time?

4. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    12:02 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    I believe you have to yeah.. after clearing it instantly go and try to complete the quest