1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Can't 4th Job Reset points to go pass Maple Warrior 20

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by TTKirnk, Sep 29, 2021.

1. TTKirnk

TTKirnk Stone Golem Retired Staff

Nov 26, 2017
    Male
    4:51 PM
    TTKirnk
    Buccaneer
    Carnival
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): When using a 4th job reset to take points from any other 4th job skill to add it into Maple Warrior to get it to level 21 (with master level 30), it will not let you add points and it is blurred out like other maxed out skills.
    What is supposed to happen?: The sp reset should let you put points passed level 20 for Maple Warrior if the master level is 30.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: I tried resetting points from my hero's will to add into Maple Warrior since I just passed Maple Warrior 30 and I have 0 free points as a buccaneer.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): Use your 4th job sp reset to take a point out of a skill (any skill works)
    upload_2021-9-28_22-53-17.png

After selecting a skill (I chose dragon strike in this case), head on over to Maple Warrior and huzzah! its like every other skill.
    upload_2021-9-29_1-37-39.png

Extra information (optional): Proof that I do have master level 30 for Maple Warrior
    upload_2021-9-28_23-1-13.png
    pls help me asap so that i can be my alliance's mw30 mule asap and never have peace and quiet

Attached Files:

• Friendly Friendly x 10
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  2. FCOArlo

FCOArlo Master Chronos

Apr 25, 2020
    USA
    Wyman | Salladhor
    Dark Knight
    Katsu
    Bump, LF>TTKirnk as MW30 mule in PB <3

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. Dawnsinger

Dawnsinger Red Snail

Jun 8, 2020
    Male
    Dawnsinger
    Bishop
    Bump, LF> MW30 Mule for every daily boss :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  4. agosu123

agosu123 Red Snail

Mar 23, 2020
    AttitudeBoi
    Cleric
    Nimbus
    can we get this fixed already our homie ttkirnk it's upset about this spending 2b for nothing

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    9:51 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Maybe through a charissue thread staff could allocate the points correctly for you for as long as this isn't fixed

6. Nise

Nise Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Jul 5, 2017
    Male
    Korea
    5:51 AM
    NoraONE
    Corsair
    Sweetdreams
    Fixed next patch! Buccs should be able to finally level up the skill to 30!

Fun fact: The description was exported for buccs, but the skill itself wasn't T-T

• Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1