1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Amoria Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lv1crook, Dec 6, 2021.

1. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    10:09 AM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    Amoria is a region where players of all stages in the game can congregate, from level 10 (Beauty or the Beast & Event Grind) all the way to 200 (APQ). Considering it’s popularity, i think adding more to the region is warranted. Here’s two ideas I have:

1. Upgradable Wedding Ring
    I love the little effect my wedding ring gives when I’m near my partner, but it’s hard to justify using the ring when it SUCKS. What if you could upgrade your wedding ring by doing APQ? Every APQ you complete you get a Calla Lily which you exchange 20 of for a Proof of Love. Similar to the MPQ pendant, the Proof of Love is a scroll which you use on your wedding ring to give it +1 all stats and why not 30 mdef and wdef to spice things up rather than just giving HP*. The all couples bonus room could be buffed to give all members an additional Calla Lily for those who want to finish the ring quickly.

2. Amorian monster reworks with raffle
    Give Crystal Boars and Indigo Eyes a real drop table. It’s lame that they only exist to drop keys. They can even drop ETCs like ivory tusks and Indigo Eye tails. And just so they aren’t totally useless, you can use them in a raffle like orbis or cwk to get items! The raffle can also have a chance at giving Calla Lilies for people who would prefer to grind out their ring. If you want people to have to grind themselves rather than just purchase ETCs from the FM to raffle, you can also require 10 keys to be turned in for every raffle attempt.

These two ideas in tandem are a good idea to stimulate the economy for newer players who tend gravitate towards APQ to sell apples for a quick buck. It also encourages players to PQ and grind more in the Amoria area.

*Note: the ring would have to be coded to not allow the use of chaos scrolls, or the ring would need to be upgraded through an NPC instead

Any thoughts or other suggestions about Amoria? I welcome your feedback below joymush

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. akashsky

akashsky Horntail

Jun 10, 2017
    Male
    United States
    Disparity
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I can just imagine all the sweatlords rushing to do APQ to land 1 proof of love on their wedding ring, proceeding to use a chaos scroll, and then instantly divorcing their marriage mule after getting a negative roll.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  3. OP
    OP
    lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    Lmao yeah I realized that halfway into writing this. Someone would totally do it if it’s not made explicitly impossible

4. xiaoyaoz

xiaoyaoz Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Jul 17, 2020
    Male
    6:09 PM
    Instead of having actual stats on the wedding ring, how about an opportunity to obtain random couple effect? so that couples have something to fashion themselves sometimes without needing to spend nx.
    Amoria should give stuffs that helps couple activity and not just about getting stats I think.
    I wonder if there is proximity buff in maple? let couple gets certain buff when they are together and not when they are separated.. can't think of any instance in maple having such interaction tho :eek: