1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

floris' journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Floris, Oct 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    9:35 PM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Seeing the amount of hours you put in and then checking back how much on average you've played per day to see how much of a degen you've been was always my favorite part of the journal entries..
    OnionMercy

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. OP
    OP
    Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    I mean I can track my hours again but like honestly I have no clue so I can only guess for the last 2 weeks. So then it doesnt really make a lot of sense to track hours knowing I messed up earlier right?

3. Kyshies

Kyshies Slimy

Mar 13, 2020
    Elliy
    F/P Arch Mage
    Will Star Citizen or Floris hitting his HP washing goal happen first?

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    Floris

Floris Capt. Latanica

May 27, 2020
    Male
    Idk what Star Citizen is but my bucc hp goal is like 24k to that’ll be a year or so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.