1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

PQ Teleport Rocks

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by lv1crook, Dec 22, 2021.

1. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    6:59 AM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    One of the most obvious barriers to entry for PQs is travel time. It might not seem like a huge deal, but it really can make or break a party. My suggestion is to add PQ TP Rocks to alleviate a bit of this issue.

how it work
    • Ask PQ NPC or maple admin nicely for a PQ teleport rock
    • If you are in level range of a PQ, you receive a PQ TP Rock for the given PQ
    • Expires in 1 day and you can receive 1 every reset
    • Click and be whisked away to the respective PQ map. Yay!
    what it help
    • No longer do 3-5 people have to sit around waiting for someone to boat from other regions
    • Allows PQers to more freely explore without having to waste NX or time traveling
    • Makes PQing more accessible
    I don’t think it’s game breaking for lower level players to have access to one specific region. So why not?

Or you know. Dimensional Mirror is cool too
    FoxHehe

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Winnie

Winnie Timer

Feb 22, 2020
    9:59 PM
    Bishop
    -
    I like the idea , it'll really help bring more traffic to OPQ / PPQ / MPQ but don't really like the idea of free teleportation .

3. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    3:59 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    It’d probably make PQs easier accessible since, when you can’t find a pq, you won’t be stuck in sub-obtimal grinding maps.

Perhaps just make a global entrance (like events) for PQs instead. Then you can pq from anywhere without free transportation. Is that the dimensional mirror?

• Like Like x 4
  4. OP
    OP
    lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    6:59 AM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    That’s exactly what the dimensional mirror is. It’s been called for long before and still has not been added so I decided to come up with an alternative solution.

The way I see it, one-way teleportation to a single region for these players isn’t that big of a deal. You can already teleport anywhere you want for 1.8k NX. As it is right now, your only choice is to commit time and travel to another region just to check the lobby, or spend NX and smega/rock over there. Over and over, every time you decide to switch gears from PQing. PQs already have a fairly mediocre reward, but the requirement to do this back in forth is too much for many players. Especially when you get to OPQ and MPQ levels.