1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Important Regarding recent connectivity issues

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Announcements' started by Kimmy, Aug 6, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eliohuydang1

eliohuydang1 Slime

Jul 14, 2021
    Male
    1:57 PM
    ThePoorest
    Fighter
    Shinobi
    I have been lagging and continuously disconnected for the past 2 weeks. It happened everytime, after I logged-in a few minutes (about 10-15 minutes). Still can't play Maplelegends normally.
    Details: the game is freeze , mobs keep moving, my priest couldn't use any skill (heal, tele,...) but normal attack, then d/c after 1 minute. It brought me back to the log-in screen and said that my account had been logged-in.
    Solutions I have tried: reinstall the game, run the game in Windows 7 compatibility mode, reset my laptop, reset network, plugged-in cable, Release/Renew IP and Flush DNS.

2. omri0304

omri0304 Snail

Sep 5, 2021
    Male
    9:57 AM
    Pewlito
    Cleric
    Israel, Tel Aviv - DC and close the game every 5-10 mins

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. eliohuydang1

eliohuydang1 Slime

Jul 14, 2021
    Male
    1:57 PM
    ThePoorest
    Fighter
    Shinobi
    Your issue just like me! Maybe it is because of network provider. I've contacted them and they answered that the marine cables were damaged, so if we connect to a worldwide network, it will count how much storage we used and limit the storage > disconnect!

Solution: use 3g/4g/5g wi-fi hotspot from your smartphone, mobile network may fix the problem. It worked for me!

4. DarkxDragon

DarkxDragon Snail

Dec 21, 2021
    11:57 PM
    Magician
    Game freezes every 30 seconds where I still take damage from contact, but mobs don't move. My skills go off but no damage done.

Southern California, USA
    Internet provider: AT&T

5. akakakak415

akakakak415 Blue Snail

May 31, 2020
    Male
    11:57 PM
    Spearman
    ???
    California, San Francisco. Major lag ever since I came back on the 22nd. I use Comcast internet.

6. Rahulie

Rahulie Blue Snail

Jan 31, 2021
    Male
    2:57 AM
    Rahul
    Bishop
    Mayhem
    Indian Land, South Carolina. Cannot log in for more then around 5 min while casting skills, then DC. On my mules with I use no skills rarely dc.

Spectrum Internet

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.